Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: LOWright Barn Hanger Bracket… Yes! You read that right... - Sun Feb 08 2015 03:49 PM
Would look great with a patina paint job, hanging on the side of you barn! Maybe a sign with a few bullet holes in it. Would also be cool to slide an old piece of cloth hose over nub…. For 30" round….Same quality bracket as the rest... $190.00 plus shipping…

I will drill and tap holes and supply i-bolts if you give me the spacing.
If you have this same nozzle and you don't mind drilling and taping one hole in it…$ 150.00…..Plus shipping Nozzle comes out to clean, patina, polish or what ever...

No Paint...

Attached picture Sign Bracket gas nozzle.jpg
amazing... cool
That is the coolest one yet.
And let me just say as a machinist of 34 years I am impressed.
Nice work.
Owen, you hit it out of the park on that one!!! Beautiful!! Simple but very cool!
Great job. Love it.
That looks great Owen!
Posted By: JOSBORN Re: Barn Hanger Bracket… Yes! You read that right... - Sun Feb 08 2015 05:23 PM
Very nice. Like the nozzle.
Added a little bling! LOL

Gota email to make a different size, of another bracket i made and yes i can make any size! Thanks, Owen

Attached picture Sign Bracket nozzle #3.jpg
wow! that's one heck of a great find! hats off man! that's awesome.. I can see it now just how you pictured it in your brain! right on!
How would this do with a 26 1/2 inch Tombstone?
Looks good!
Posted By: LSx Re: Barn Hanger Bracket… Yes! You read that right... - Mon Feb 09 2015 02:07 PM
F'n cool
Awesome work!
Posted By: katfsh Re: Barn Hanger Bracket… Yes! You read that right... - Tue Feb 10 2015 08:35 PM
Rat Rod sign bracket? Just plain BAD!
Sold on Ebay ……Thanks Guys!
Originally Posted By: Shell4fun
How would this do with a 26 1/2 inch Tombstone?

Yes, it would work with a tombstone sign but i could make one that would work better….I also sent you a PM…Thanks
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk