Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: johnnyreb lincoln & alemite "service merchandisers" on ebay - Thu Mar 26 2015 02:21 AM
hello oldgassers!

I'm listing a couple more of my prized possessions on ebay! the auctions will be starting tomorrow night at 8:30 and 9:00 (central time) i'm selling two of what i call "workstations". lincoln called them "service merchandisers"
ebay item numbers:

thanks oldgas!!!!
the auctions don't start until tomorrow night
Got me all excited for nothing, went to the dance and no one there.
it'll be there tomorrow night at 8:30 and 9:00!:) sorry for the false alarm! i posted it here tonight because i'm not gonna be anywhere near my computer for the next couple of days. thanks for the interest! check on it tomorrow night, it'll be worth it.
-jeremy
I think I like the one not pictured but to the right. Nice stations.
haha, that one's not for sale! at least not yet! thanks for the interest guys!
to the top please! thanks for the interest everyone, and thanks oldgas!
workstations of subject:... cool

Attached picture worksta.JPG
Attached picture worksta2.JPG
Thanks for putting up the pics randy. I'm not good with computers and I have no idea how to do it!
Nice!
Bump please. Thank you!
Hello everyone! I would just like to thank everyone at oldgas! My Lincoln workstation brought $2250 I think someone got a bargain, as it is in excellent condition.
But shortly after, a fellow oldgasser (who would like to remain anonymous) ponied up $5750 for my alemite! Which more than made up for it!
I just want to thank everyone for their interest and for the great site!

Jeremy
Guess you are not going to sell the other one then.
Probably not. Sorry, Craig! I have two of those and they are my favorites. As a matter of fact, I'd like to have one more!
Posted By: pjnewlin Re: lincoln & alemite "service merchandisers" on ebay - Mon Apr 06 2015 02:48 AM
Congrats. I would estimate the Alemite sale would be a new record for an unrestored version. It was fun watching the action.
It would be great to see a picture of the other though.
let me see what i can do. i'm terrible with computers! i'll try to do it tomorrow
I think the Lincoln workbench would have sold for more if it ended after the Alemite. Failed bidders on the Alemite may have chased the Lincoln.
Yeah, I had originally scheduled the auctions that way. But due to some glitch, they were scheduled for the wrong times. I went back and corrected it, but when I did, I got them mixed up, and scheduled them backwards! I didn't even realize my mistake until yesterday! Oh well, someone got a good deal. I've gotten plenty of bargains in my day.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk