Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: MARK SMITH Original visi gauge with glass and striped spinner - Sat Mar 28 2015 01:47 AM
May be a Rheem visi. Not much info.Nice condition.Very cool inside striped cylinder.$400 plus shipping.

Attached picture DSC02506.JPG
Attached picture DSC02507.JPG
I believe the striped cylinder spins as gas is dispensed.
Would look great on any early clock pump.Had a good knowledgeable OG member say it may be Rheem.I am lost on brand other than his knowledge.Thanks.Mark
My information indicates it was used on both the Tokheim 34 and the 37.

Jack Sim
Awesome!Thanks Jack.You are the man!Mark
It is a National visi. The Tokheim 34 has a square visi. I only have seen one Tokheim 37 and it was so long ago I do not remember what kind of visi it had. I had one of these visi`s but mine was missing the cap. If you take the cap off it should have National cast in the top.
I have a 34 with square visi.No 37.I know the pump co.used diff visi on diff models.Not all the same.Thanks Matt.Love your pumps!Mark
Anyone interested at $375? Thanks.Mark
PM sent...
I agree 100% with Matt on this. I have a National 10 that has that exact visi on it.

Rob

Attached picture IMG_2177.JPG
...it's not the exact visigauge...compare the bottom castings...I'm actually looking for one just like the one on Rob's pump frown

...I also agree 100% that it's a National visigauge - but I think it's an earlier incarnation...I've never seen one with the thicker lip on the bottom casting before...I had the magnifying glass out last night, looking in Jack's books, and it wasn't pictured on any of the pumps...
Well here's the one on mine,but the spinner is different,(why?)

Sent ya a text Mark
Sent ya a text Mark
Sale pending.Thanks
Sold.Thanks Oldgas.
Nice.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk