Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: mike wahl stuff going to iowa gas ?? frye,apco sign,misc. - Fri Jul 29 2016 10:00 PM
i have some stuff for sale ,could be delivered to iowa gas ! fry 117 gas pump / needs cyl & restored,about all there 2500.00,apco red & white pole sign $550.00 ,maybe a wayne visible,lots of misc.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: stuff going to iowa gas ?? frye,apco sign,misc. - Sat Jul 30 2016 12:17 AM
If you want anyone to be actively interested in what you have for sale, you will need to have pictures of the items. Its kind of like saying that you have 2 fords and a chevy for sale and maybe a Dodge or some others??
Posted By: mike wahl Re: stuff going to iowa gas ?? frye,apco sign,misc. - Sat Jul 30 2016 05:13 PM
as of right now ,im not posting any pics been too busy, it is what it is ,be at "iowa gas and you will see the ford or dodge of pumps & signs !! thanks mike
Posted By: mike wahl Re: stuff going to iowa gas ?? frye,apco sign,misc. - Sun Aug 07 2016 11:42 PM
signs sold within 1/2 of arriving thursday/frye pump was sold thursday and i delivered it to waterloo iowa sat. morning /all to good petro guys thank you -you know who you are !! mike /nom im starting on the islander "feet" covers monday !!! plus i will be do some "islander" castings i hope very soon ! they will be nice & with all holes drilled edges ground and all mounting bolts included !!! will keep all informed with my parts run !!! THANKS JACK S FOR THE KIND WORDS
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk