Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Jolly-John Nice Graphic TULANE Motor Oil Two-Gallon Can - Sun Nov 13 2016 06:18 PM
This is a good condition, TULANE Motor Oil two-gallon can.

The side pictured has very good color, with no fading. There are some scratches as shown, and a couple of very minor dents.

I didn't take a photo of the reverse side yet, but will do that later today. The paint on this side isn't quite as good, and there is one larger, shallow dent. It looks like the kind of dent that could pop out with a little air pressure. However, I haven't tried anything at this point. I'll post the reverse side photo shortly.

The original cap is included. There is light surface rust on the top and bottom of the can.

The price is $135, plus shipping. Thanks for looking.

Attached picture atmo.jpg
Posted By: Jolly-John Re: Nice Graphic TULANE Motor Oil Two-Gallon Can - Sun Nov 13 2016 09:02 PM
O.K., here goes with the photos of the Tulane can "back". It was hard to capture the larger, fairly shallow dent on the back with my camera. It runs from where my finger is, up toward the "T" in Tulane. You can see a bit of a crease that is at the bottom of the dent. As I mentioned, this seems like the kind of dent that MIGHT be popped out with the careful application of air pressure, but I certainly can't guarantee that. John

Attached picture atmo1DSC00003.jpg
Attached picture atmo2DSC00006.jpg
Attached picture atmo3DSC00007.jpg
Attached picture atmo4DSC00010.jpg
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk