Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: troy s ECO 33 air meter for sale. - Sun Nov 27 2016 04:37 PM
ECO 33 air meter for sale. All original. Selling for a friend so please text or call 612-518-5374 for pictures since I can't upload them here. $3700. Thanks!
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: ECO 33 air meter for sale. - Sun Nov 27 2016 06:02 PM
Originally Posted By troy s
text or call 612-518-5374 for pictures since I can't upload them here. $3700. Thanks!

YES YOU CAN! Anyone can, it just takes a little time and maybe some experimenting. I am a 68 year old computer challenged person that has a lot of trouble with electronics, and I figured out several different ways to do it!
Check out the "shop talk forum help" at the top of the page!
http://oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=128716&gonew=1#UNREAD
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: ECO 33 air meter for sale. - Sun Nov 27 2016 11:33 PM
What base does it have on it? the side real base or just the common one?
Posted By: chevyll Re: ECO 33 air meter for sale. - Mon Nov 28 2016 12:12 AM
Why can't this website be changed to add pics as easy as craigslist or ebay, I have to get my wife to post things here and she says this is crazy, she works in the IT department in the school district. I don't post much here for sale because its such a problem. I know it can be done and if you do it regularly it probably is easy, but I am not the only one that has a problem with it. Just my 2 cents
Posted By: Done4 Re: ECO 33 air meter for sale. - Mon Nov 28 2016 12:29 AM
Dude, they do the best they can, please remember this is not epay or craighist. It' s a small operation that offers invaluable information for FREE! Get it?
Posted By: vwbusjukie Re: ECO 33 air meter for sale. - Mon Nov 28 2016 11:45 AM
its worth the little extra effort to keep from dealing with the ***** from ebay or craigslist
Posted By: troy s Re: ECO 33 air meter for sale. - Mon Nov 28 2016 10:07 PM
Sold!!! Thanks Oldgas!!! As far as uploading the photo's, it would be great if it was as easy as CL. I understand if it is cost related. However listing on CL is still free.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk