Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: LOWright Ford Sign Bracket..... Copy of original ...See Pic - Wed Sep 13 2017 10:17 AM
Custom made Ford Sign Bracket, copy of original..$175.00 ..Hot riveted together and plug welded for a cleaner look... I also make it in a heavier version $195.00....Thanks, Owen 1-502-396-3435

Attached picture Bracket Ford Copy.jpg
Attached picture Bracket Ford Heavier.jpg
Posted By: poleman Re: Ford Sign Bracket..... Copy of original ...See Pic - Wed Sep 13 2017 11:08 AM
Are you marking them as reproduction? If not do you think it will cause problems in future ,if someone puts it with a sign and tries to sell it as original.
They are signed, have hammered rivets and plug welded....I can easily tell it's new....
Posted By: ROCCO2 Re: Ford Sign Bracket..... Copy of original ...See Pic - Wed Sep 13 2017 02:54 PM
Very nice
Thanks
nice work as always lowright!
I have 2 of these from Owen - outstanding craftsmanship!
Thanks guys...
Having been in this hobby for over 30 years I have never given thought as to "is the bracket original", the concern should be, is the sign original.

This type of reproductions will never hurt the hobby.

Jack Sim
Originally Posted By Jack Sim
I have never given thought as to "is the bracket original", the concern should be, is the sign original.

agree .. ... cool
Awesome bracket as usual, nice!
Originally Posted By Jack Sim
Having been in this hobby for over 30 years I have never given thought as to "is the bracket original", the concern should be, is the sign original.

Jack Sim

well said! I agree
Posted By: BrianH Re: Ford Sign Bracket..... Copy of original ...See Pic - Fri Sep 15 2017 01:12 AM
Yep, that's mine. Love the bracket, love the sign. Owen does superb work.

BrianH
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk