Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Blackout Tokheim 36b station lighter pump - Tue Sep 03 2019 05:38 PM
original station lighter pump with repo top Sheetmetal for lighter that is extremely well done to org. missing couple plates on doors and few bezel side pieces by face plates have the trim around ad glass for top has the original light switch inside yet that is for the lighter pumps only from what I'm told, pump is not gutted, pick up in Holland Mi. down payment by PP to hold rest cash on pickup 4250. my number is in my sig.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Blackout Re: Tokheim 36b station lighter pump - Tue Sep 03 2019 05:39 PM
more pics.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Blackout Re: Tokheim 36b station lighter pump - Wed Sep 11 2019 04:23 PM
bump
Posted By: Done4 Re: Tokheim 36b station lighter pump - Thu Sep 12 2019 07:46 PM
Very nice pump! Surprised someone has’t snap this up?
Posted By: ConocoRetiree Re: Tokheim 36b station lighter pump - Sat Sep 14 2019 01:58 PM

The red N-tane ad glass is undoubtedly from Conoco, and the light blue color (and stripes) suggest a former Cities Service branding. I am going to guess that this was originally a Conoco pump and was converted to Cities when Conoco sold their East Coast stations to Cities in 1949. Do you know where the pump was originally?

Thanks.

Andy
Posted By: Blackout Re: Tokheim 36b station lighter pump - Sat Sep 14 2019 02:51 PM
Pump came out of a bulk plant in michigan

Pump is Sold...
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk