Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Jack Sim Spark plugs - tire repair kits -ads for both - Sat Sep 21 2019 07:36 AM
I am preparing to post many old spark plugs here on OG, but what I need is what you are looking for. The spark plus prices will start a $2.00 each and go up from there.

Also, I will also be posting many items pertaining to tire repair, tins, etc. Again, what are you looking for? These prices will vary from $15.00 to over $100.00.

One last thing is that I have ads going back to as early as 1907 on both of the spark plugs and the tire repair items. These will again vary in price, but starting as low as $5.00 per ad.

Anything for sale will be posted here on OG, so please don't contact me directly.

My plan is to post the above here on OG and if they don't sell, they will be moved to Ebay.

Just to give you an idea, I have over 200 spark plug ads, so again let me know what you are looking for.

Jack Sim

Posted By: dan64 Re: Spark plugs - tire repair kits -ads for both - Sat Sep 21 2019 02:06 PM
Any Gillette plug ads ?
Posted By: Auto Re: Spark plugs - tire repair kits -ads for both - Sun Sep 22 2019 02:19 AM
I’m always looking for early AC plugs. Some ads but more Intrested in charts and brochures.
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: Spark plugs - tire repair kits -ads for both - Sun Sep 22 2019 05:02 PM
Interested in adding tire/tube patch cans that I don't have to my collection.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk