Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Paul Bell REPRO ERIE AND SHOEBOX GLOBES - Fri Jul 08 2022 03:36 PM
REPRO ERIE TOPS AND REPRO SHOEBOX BODIES

We've been making Erie tops for a while now, orders are nearly complete, if you need an Erie top, be good to order soon before we shut down those.

The cost for Erie tops will be $375 plus $20 domestic USA shipping, for total of $395 (after any fees please!). If you are paying paypal, cost is $410 unless you are using F&F. If you are interested in a top my paypal email is pbell0000@aol.com. You can also send a check.
If you have any questions or have a special request, feel free to PM me.

Shoeboxes are starting next week. If you are interested in ordering one, let me know. We are putting a count together so we have enough resin. We are not taking money on those yet, but we expect cost will be the same as Erie tops.

Thanks
- Paul

INFO ON TOPS:
These units are cast from an original glass top we happened to be lucky enough to have. A high performance mold was used; all the details of the original top were transferred in very fine detail.

The material we used is UV resistance urethane plastic. It's a top of the line urethane specifically formulated to simulate glass. After the initial curing is complete, each top is fired in a kiln for several hours to achieve maximum strength and durability. The tops are then buffed and polished. The tops light up very well.

Attached picture repro-shoebox-body-gas-pump-top-shoe_1_6e79d36680f7055768669216c34e1119.jpg
Attached picture repro-erie-gas-pump-top-dome-globe_1_14507dac5ec07cd2381c0de5b8745c5d (1).jpg
Posted By: yeley101 Re: REPRO ERIE AND SHOEBOX GLOBES - Fri Jul 08 2022 09:02 PM
Hi Paul. I will take one shoebox globe. Are you making lenses for them as well? Thanks! Eric
Posted By: Paul Bell Re: REPRO ERIE AND SHOEBOX GLOBES - Fri Jul 08 2022 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by yeley101
Hi Paul. I will take one shoebox globe. Are you making lenses for them as well? Thanks! Eric
Hi Eric, I put you down for one thanks!
Posted By: landscaper Re: REPRO ERIE AND SHOEBOX GLOBES - Sat Jul 09 2022 01:09 AM
Hello Paul, I will take a shoebox globe Ken
Posted By: Paul Bell Re: REPRO ERIE AND SHOEBOX GLOBES - Sat Jul 09 2022 01:40 AM
Originally Posted by landscaper
Hello Paul, I will take a shoebox globe Ken
Hi Ken, got you down for one already.
Posted By: Paul Bell Re: REPRO ERIE AND SHOEBOX GLOBES - Tue Aug 02 2022 12:13 AM
Our current production of these tops is winding down, if you need one, let me know. We are casting with our last batch of resin now.
Posted By: Paul Bell Re: REPRO ERIE AND SHOEBOX GLOBES - Fri Aug 26 2022 05:24 AM
We ended up running another batch of resin, shutting down production in a few days. We made some extra Erie and Shoebox bodies if anyone needs any. - Paul
Posted By: Tom vogele Re: REPRO ERIE AND SHOEBOX GLOBES - Sat Aug 27 2022 01:14 AM
Paul:
My name is Tom Vogele and The top smooth shoebox is what I need. Not sure if that’s the Erie or not. Not sure what that bottom photo is? At any rate, I would like to buy one of these. Of course If I can’t find a base I can fab that. Rather buy one? Not sure the proper procedure so I’m going to include my email. It is tomvogele@verizon.net
Hope they post this.
Thanks
TV
Posted By: Paul Bell Re: REPRO ERIE AND SHOEBOX GLOBES - Sat Aug 27 2022 05:35 AM
Originally Posted by Tom vogele
Paul:
My name is Tom Vogele and The top smooth shoebox is what I need. Not sure if that’s the Erie or not. Not sure what that bottom photo is? At any rate, I would like to buy one of these. Of course If I can’t find a base I can fab that. Rather buy one? Not sure the proper procedure so I’m going to include my email. It is tomvogele@verizon.net
Hope they post this.
Thanks
TV

Hi Tom, I sent you an email, thanks.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk