Oldgas.com Home

Thanks Everyone! smile
picked up a nice Erie 753 sanded it down and sprayed with clear laquer and trying to find a nice used cloth hose and a better face and leave as is.

Attached picture 100_3707.JPG
Bob-- Great looking pump! Hard to find in that kind of condition!
I have been looking for another Mobil truck sign for some time, and couldn't pass this one up when it showed up on ebay! I have saved the space on the wall for a couple years now, and I'm glad its finally up there!
I also was able to buy another Cities Service clover shaped globe last week, from Scott Benjamin! This one has been avoiding me for some time and the condition on this globe was tremendous!
Its really fun when you search for an item for a long period of time, and are finally able to aquire the elusive piece!

Attached picture Mobil Truck Plate.jpg
Attached picture Mobil Truck sign 2.jpg
Attached picture Cities Ethyl clover globe 1.jpg
Attached picture Cities Ethyl clover globe 2.jpg
Posted By: jwood7 Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - APRIL 6th - 12th, 2015 - Mon Apr 13 2015 12:21 AM
Great new Cincinnati piece I picked up. Original shipping stamp on the back. Also really nice 66 sign

Attached picture Anticarbo.jpg
Attached picture anticarbo back.jpg
Attached picture phillips 66.jpg
48 inch White Rose.

Attached picture image.jpg
Our buy of the week might be more like a buy of the year. We have purchased a 1951 Chevrolet Dealership to move Vic's into includes a New car show room where we can display our collectibles. See More Pictures here

Attached picture 8 550.jpg
Attached picture 2  550.jpg
Can't wait to see Don!
Originally Posted By: Don Beaver
Our buy of the week might be more like a buy of the year. We have purchased a 1951 Chevrolet Dealership to move Vic's into includes a New car show room where we can display our collectibles. See More Pictures here
Find any good stuff in the upstairs attic?????
We did find a few items in the old closed up parts area, Just starting to get a look in the rafters and rooms upstairs. Will report back with pictures in a couple of weeks.
Posted By: The Rip Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - APRIL 6th - 12th, 2015 - Mon Apr 13 2015 12:55 PM
Don, I live in Puyallup, and will visit soon!
That is fantastic Don, you could have not found a better place to set up at.
Posted By: The Rip Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - APRIL 6th - 12th, 2015 - Mon Apr 13 2015 01:49 PM
Nice Display, thanks!

Attached picture DSC_1934.JPG
Very nice Anticarbo sign Jon. Ron Lease-Collector ;;;;;;;;;;
Congratulations Don. My shop is a former Chevrolet Dealership built in 1949. I house some of my modest collection in the showroom also. Many passersby get a big kick out of it.
You are going to have fun with it.
Posted By: cig31 Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - APRIL 6th - 12th, 2015 - Mon Apr 13 2015 08:57 PM
Pickup a couple new items this weekend. Has anyone seen a Pegasus one piece in this size?

24" HC
Posted By: Mike M. Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - APRIL 6th - 12th, 2015 - Mon Apr 13 2015 09:02 PM
Originally Posted By: Don Beaver
Our buy of the week might be more like a buy of the year. We have purchased a 1951 Chevrolet Dealership to move Vic's into includes a New car show room where we can display our collectibles.

Congratulations Don, Looks like a great building!
Chad,those 24in.HC are killer!
Never seen that small of a cookie cutter.
Congrats Don!
Thanks guys for the positive comments. We have a LOT of work ahead of us as of now we are planning on an open house August 8th will keep you guys informed as we get closer.

Attached picture 041415 003.jpg
Man that Barrel top roof is perfect for neon signs. Great move and gives you lots of room for the future.
Great new place Don, looking forward to stopping by! A few Portland swap meet items for me
Posted By: coltex Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - APRIL 6th - 12th, 2015 - Wed Apr 15 2015 05:11 PM
5 foot Oldsmobile

Posted By: KL Bird Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - APRIL 6th - 12th, 2015 - Sat Apr 18 2015 12:17 AM
Hey all, finally able to get a chance to post my buys at a recent action sale.

Posted By: KL Bird Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - APRIL 6th - 12th, 2015 - Sat Apr 18 2015 12:20 AM
Some more.

Posted By: KL Bird Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - APRIL 6th - 12th, 2015 - Sat Apr 18 2015 12:23 AM
And more yet.

Enjoy.
Ken.
My artist friend in Oregon made this up. The water transfer is original NOS, the rest is a fantasy and I love it.

Attached picture rocket.JPG
Scored a couple nice pieces, a rare Red Indian 5 Year service pin, and an even Rarer and complete 15" Purity 99 Globe.

Attached picture IMG_2197.JPG
Attached picture IMG_2201.JPG
Holy Smokes!!!! I'd give my eye teeth for that Be Square. Great signs.
Fellow Okie here. Those HCs are great.
Posted By: 60wayne Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - APRIL 6th - 12th, 2015 - Thu May 21 2015 07:25 PM
Picked up a few things.

Attached picture IMG_1398.JPG
Attached picture IMG_1399.JPG
Attached picture IMG_1400.JPG
Attached picture IMG_1388.JPG
Posted By: 60wayne Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - APRIL 6th - 12th, 2015 - Thu May 21 2015 07:27 PM
more

Attached picture IMG_1407.JPG
Attached picture IMG_1423.JPG
Attached picture IMG_1432.JPG
Attached picture IMG_1435.JPG
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk