Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: johninlongview gas pumps and signs found yesterday in 1 place - Tue Jul 21 2015 07:00 PM
A friend called me yesterday and passed this deal along to me because he wasn't interested. It ended up being a great trip. I'm just glad I took a little extra money with me. Would have been a shame to leave it all there.

11 pumps, some 117 skins and bases and some signs

Posted By: Mike M. Re: gas pumps and signs found yesterday in 1 place - Tue Jul 21 2015 07:05 PM
Wow, Nice haul!
Posted By: ROCCO2 Re: gas pumps and signs found yesterday in 1 place - Tue Jul 21 2015 07:06 PM
WOW,great stuff
Posted By: powerlube Re: gas pumps and signs found yesterday in 1 place - Tue Jul 21 2015 07:13 PM
Boom!
that is the way too buy- in bulk ... cool
Posted By: MARK SMITH Re: gas pumps and signs found yesterday in 1 place - Tue Jul 21 2015 07:54 PM
Nice load! Is that a beer tap on the Fry? Sweet find.
Yes, it looks like 2 of them were coverted
like that. I think they came out of an old
BBQ restaurant from about 30 years ago.
Posted By: pickurt Re: gas pumps and signs found yesterday in 1 place - Tue Jul 21 2015 08:56 PM
Wow! you must have been excited, I know I would have.

Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: gas pumps and signs found yesterday in 1 place - Wed Jul 22 2015 01:50 AM
Awesome haul!!! Great stuff, nice job!
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: gas pumps and signs found yesterday in 1 place - Wed Jul 22 2015 12:49 PM
Good looking find.
Posted By: texacokie Re: gas pumps and signs found yesterday in 1 place - Wed Jul 22 2015 01:19 PM
Holy cow thats a nice haul.
That was a great find , bet you were very excited John . Congratulations on your haul.
It was a great find in 1 place. I was very happy to find the gas pumps. Looks like I might have a little extra to take to Des Moines this year.
Posted By: 59fairlane Re: gas pumps and signs found yesterday in 1 place - Wed Jul 22 2015 07:59 PM
Wow.... thanks for sharing that. Great stuff.
Nice find on the pumps and signs. Tough to find friends like that!!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk