Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Young's Union YOUNG'S UNION second annual garage party - Thu Sep 24 2015 02:53 PM
Young's Union second annual party is behind us. Thought I should share some pics of this years event. It has turned into a garage party / vintage trailer show / street rod show. (small scale) We had 13 vintage trailers on site that spent the night, 15 to 20 street rods at times, lots of people and plenty of beer. Washington weather was hot and we had to have the "misters" running to cool us off. One of the hot rods had electric fuel pump issues, but we had plenty of gearheads to chip in and fix it. The 56 Chev wagon looks a little unsafe jacked up sideways but it did have jackstands in place plus cribbing. Also we had 3 fireman and a safety officer present. -- add alcohol and that may not help anyone!!!! I had to add large RV style outlet boxes to my house and my shop and maybe by next year everyone will also have full water hook up!! Lots of fun with a different mix of people all with similar interests.

Attached picture IMG_7344.JPG
Attached picture IMG_5454.JPG
Attached picture IMG_5481.JPG
Attached picture IMG_5480.JPG
Posted By: Young's Union Re: YOUNG'S UNION second annual garage party - Thu Sep 24 2015 02:57 PM
more pics

Attached picture IMG_5466.JPG
Attached picture IMG_5467.JPG
Attached picture IMG_5471.JPG
Attached picture IMG_5472.JPG
Posted By: Young's Union Re: YOUNG'S UNION second annual garage party - Thu Sep 24 2015 03:05 PM
more pics of trailers and hotrods to follow

Attached picture IMG_5457.JPG
Posted By: advertologist Re: YOUNG'S UNION second annual garage party - Thu Sep 24 2015 03:17 PM
looks like a cool place too hang out & wet the whistle.. ... cool
Posted By: Donald D. Brock Re: YOUNG'S UNION second annual garage party - Thu Sep 24 2015 03:30 PM
Looks like fun!
Was out of the loop this time.
How do I sign up for an invitation/notice for next year?
Posted By: pickurt Re: YOUNG'S UNION second annual garage party - Fri Sep 25 2015 01:30 AM
Fun times!

Posted By: VEEDOL_AL1 Re: YOUNG'S UNION second annual garage party - Sat Sep 26 2015 04:50 PM
I love it !!!! looks like a awesome time...very nice job on your garage!!!!

Alan
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk