Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: joseschopshop Rusty, crusty and dusty. - Thu Jan 14 2016 02:17 AM
Wall hangers, etc...

Attached picture image.jpeg
Posted By: joseschopshop Re: Rusty, crusty and dusty. - Thu Jan 14 2016 02:20 AM
More.

Posted By: joseschopshop Re: Rusty, crusty and dusty. - Thu Jan 14 2016 02:23 AM
More...

Posted By: joseschopshop Re: Rusty, crusty and dusty. - Thu Jan 14 2016 02:29 AM
I thought the old man was crazy and there was no way this POS was worth $20. I might have been wrong.

Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Rusty, crusty and dusty. - Thu Jan 14 2016 02:34 AM
Well, I don't know where you were, and if you bought all that stuff at one place, but I think I would have fainted when he only asked $20 for that cabinet!! Nice find!!
Posted By: Nicole Re: Rusty, crusty and dusty. - Thu Jan 14 2016 03:55 AM
Is that a Corian pot on top? Would it have had a globe on it?
Posted By: pickurt Re: Rusty, crusty and dusty. - Thu Jan 14 2016 01:58 PM

Great score!

Posted By: Done4 Re: Rusty, crusty and dusty. - Thu Jan 14 2016 02:27 PM
So, did you get all of the stuff you're showing?
Posted By: joseschopshop Re: Rusty, crusty and dusty. - Thu Jan 14 2016 04:26 PM
I couldn't have gotten it all if I would've had a 53' van trailer. I only had a 3/4 ton pickup and a 20' bumper pull trailer. I took pictures until I ran my battery dead. I thought some of the pictures were cool so I figured I'd post a handful since you rarely see any old "junk" in a setting where it's still considered junk. When I took the pictures I didn't know what that cabinet was. I was also on a mission dealing on a vintage motorcycle so my priorities were elsewhere.

When I look at a cool old sign I see the beauty of the sign, not dollar signs. Enjoy the pictures and have a few laughs...
Posted By: Jason K Re: Rusty, crusty and dusty. - Thu Jan 14 2016 06:23 PM
What kind of old vintage motorcycle were you after?
Posted By: joseschopshop Re: Rusty, crusty and dusty. - Fri Jan 15 2016 01:11 AM
1976 Honda XR75. I'm trying to cobble two DG monoshock XR75's together to ride at Pate and Mid Ohio. It seemed like a good idea in theory when I came up with that stupid idea.

https://flic.kr/p/ry9Nzt

Posted By: Jason K Re: Rusty, crusty and dusty. - Fri Jan 15 2016 02:03 AM
Looks like it will be a fun project.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Rusty, crusty and dusty. - Fri Jan 15 2016 02:31 AM
Great stuff! Wow.
Posted By: Done4 Re: Rusty, crusty and dusty. - Fri Jan 15 2016 04:05 PM
Neat stuff, is that the bike you got in the truck? If so it looks to be in really good shape.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk