Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: wocopep I need help......... - Thu Feb 04 2016 03:05 AM
When I started looking for product to fill a display, I never knew where it would lead. One piece after another and before I knew it, I was done. But who was I kidding, I couldnt stop there. I started looking for reasons to "look around" on the internet. I actively started to seek out more. My wife tried an intervention. My kids couldnt understand. I didnt see a problem. I can stop anytime. Idle mumblings of an addict. They told me the first one was free and the second time, it owned you. No truer words were ever spoken. My wife has to help me post this and asked if we can stop this idiocy. I am so weak that I cant even answer with a lie. I need some serious help............to find some more stuff. Special thanks to Dave Shuey and Neal Gerrard for helping enhance my stash.

Attached picture image.jpg
Posted By: advertologist Re: I need help......... - Thu Feb 04 2016 04:10 AM
there is no known cure- you need a fix from time too time too keep your sanity.. ... cool
Posted By: Stu K. Re: I need help......... - Thu Feb 04 2016 10:44 AM
Kind of like asking your roomates in the asylum if you are crazy.
Posted By: pickurt Re: I need help......... - Thu Feb 04 2016 12:41 PM
There is no hope. You must give in and enjoy the ride.

Kurt
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: I need help......... - Thu Feb 04 2016 01:59 PM
Be glad you didn't get hooked on gas pumps. I have over 100 and still looking. There is no cure. Richard
Posted By: tbuckles Re: I need help......... - Thu Feb 04 2016 02:16 PM
Ah...but I think Dave likes gas pumps too!

Amazing what is out there and what you can find when you set your mind to it. Your not crazy or sick, no matter what your family says, your like the rest of us....Oh No! we are all doomed to this madness.
Tom.
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: I need help......... - Thu Feb 04 2016 02:22 PM
Nice display and no there is no problem. And Dave and Neal are just your suppliers/facilitators.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: I need help......... - Thu Feb 04 2016 04:19 PM
Looking great! Gotta love the hobby, I sure do!
Posted By: wocopep Re: I need help......... - Thu Feb 04 2016 04:51 PM
Youre right Tom. Ive got pumps at home, inside home, at work, at friends homes and in trailers. Signs at work, at home, in home,at friends homes and even on the dash of my truck. I started buying oil cans, something I said I would never do. Globes in boxes, on pumps, on the floor, and on shelves in my house. I cant stand it anymore, I havent bought anything in a week. I cant eat. I cant sleep. Hey Tom, a Tokheim 34 or National A 1 would help?!?!
Posted By: coopersplace Re: I need help......... - Thu Feb 04 2016 09:46 PM
You are part of the collective forever. Resistance Is Futile!
Posted By: Oldpine Re: I need help......... - Fri Feb 05 2016 12:23 AM
Dave, call me, I can help you, I have some items that I need to get rid of....

Tom Huett
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: I need help......... - Fri Feb 05 2016 01:24 AM
Dave-- Call me! I want to send you your pump parts. Maybe that will help!
Posted By: Neil Gerrard Re: I need help......... - Fri Feb 05 2016 05:35 AM
Looks awesome, the tire savers display is a killer piece!
Posted By: Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave Re: I need help......... - Sat Feb 06 2016 01:37 AM
Very cool to see all that together like it used to be back in the day!
Kudos on finding and collecting it all and I'm proud to have contributed some!!!!!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk