Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Young's Union UNION 76 Credit Card signs - Tue Apr 09 2019 09:51 PM
I just received the ROYALITE Sign to put with my B/A CC sign. Not normal Union 76 signs, but as our service station was 1 block from the Canadian border, they were part of the service we provided. Thanks to OG members Tony and Paul for tag teaming and getting me the ROYALITE sign from Utah!

Attached picture 2019-01-04-18-27-009.jpg
Attached picture b sign.jpg
Attached picture Royalite sign.jpg
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: UNION 76 Credit Card signs - Wed Apr 10 2019 12:03 AM
Now those are two very minty signs. Excellent acquisitions.
Posted By: speeder3 Re: UNION 76 Credit Card signs - Wed Apr 10 2019 02:06 AM
Nice catch, Jim! That old invoice/receipt machine brings back memories. I'll bet you have a credit card slide, too. Ah, the joy of carbon paper on a rainy day.

Brian
Posted By: Young's Union Re: UNION 76 Credit Card signs - Wed Apr 10 2019 01:00 PM
Brian- That is our original "WIZ" brand invoice machine, complete with Young's Union receipts still in it. Yes I have a credit card slide machine. The two other pieces not quite showing in that picture are the safe and cash register from our old station.

Attached picture NCR7.jpg
Posted By: speeder3 Re: UNION 76 Credit Card signs - Wed Apr 10 2019 01:31 PM
Very cool! Was the cash register bought new for the gas station?
Posted By: Young's Union Re: UNION 76 Credit Card signs - Wed Apr 10 2019 10:07 PM
Yes. If you check the bottom of a NCR cash register drawer the paperwork is quite often glued to bottom. Mine is intact with the service station name. Purchased in 1925. Carl's OK Garage, which became Slim's Union and then Young's Union Service.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk