Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob The Escalon Gas Swap Meet Video - Mon Mar 16 2020 10:28 PM
I had a fabulous trip up to Central California. The show was fantastic but a little short due to the threat of rain. I hope all of you guys and gals enjoy my video. Please give it a thumbs up if you enjoyed this. Thanks, Rob

https://youtu.be/xiyHls4BMF4
Posted By: philmccauley Re: The Escalon Gas Swap Meet Video - Tue Mar 17 2020 12:35 AM
Another great video, thanks Rob.
Posted By: advertologist Re: The Escalon Gas Swap Meet Video - Tue Mar 17 2020 01:09 AM
another cool production by gas pump Rob - a must see .. ... cool
Posted By: ALSS72 Re: The Escalon Gas Swap Meet Video - Tue Mar 17 2020 01:12 AM
Thank you Rob for another great video 😊
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: The Escalon Gas Swap Meet Video - Tue Mar 17 2020 03:07 AM
Thanks guys! I really enjoyed this trip ! It’s a good thing because everything is shutting down here fast, Pomona April Automotive car show and swap meet shut down today, That combined with the Roy Reed’s gas show was to be my next video, Now your stuck with “back
in the garage with Gas Pump Rob” videos!

Rob
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ Re: The Escalon Gas Swap Meet Video - Tue Mar 17 2020 04:11 AM
Nice job!!! It was fun visiting with you. Look forward to more.
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: The Escalon Gas Swap Meet Video - Tue Mar 17 2020 05:18 AM
👍👍Rob
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: The Escalon Gas Swap Meet Video - Tue Mar 17 2020 01:05 PM
Originally Posted by MATT ALVAREZ
Nice job!!! It was fun visiting with you. Look forward to more.

Thanks Matt,
It was great chatting with you in person instead of just here.
I’m glad that show was not cancelled. That might be the last show for a while. We will see.

Rob
Posted By: Derbygasman Re: The Escalon Gas Swap Meet Video - Tue Mar 17 2020 03:50 PM
👍🏻👍🏻Nice video Rob
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: The Escalon Gas Swap Meet Video - Tue Mar 17 2020 11:21 PM
Thanks Marshall !!!!
Posted By: hancock-oil Re: The Escalon Gas Swap Meet Video - Wed Mar 18 2020 04:24 PM
Cool video like always. Jim
Posted By: mcgas Re: The Escalon Gas Swap Meet Video - Wed Mar 18 2020 08:12 PM
Great video and fun to see the show!
Posted By: petropumps Re: The Escalon Gas Swap Meet Video - Wed Mar 18 2020 09:09 PM
Great video Rob. Gas pumps are so cool.
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: The Escalon Gas Swap Meet Video - Thu Mar 19 2020 12:19 AM
Thanks guys!!!!!
Posted By: Oppnburg Re: The Escalon Gas Swap Meet Video - Thu Mar 19 2020 01:12 AM
Rob,
You've missed your calling. You need to be in Hollywood making movies. Yours would be much more interesting.
Keep up the great work.
See ya soon...HOPEFULLY.
SteveO
Posted By: Speedracer Re: The Escalon Gas Swap Meet Video - Thu Mar 19 2020 04:03 AM
Cool video Rob! Love that M&S you picked up. Good stuff all around.

-Steve
Posted By: Wasatch Man Re: The Escalon Gas Swap Meet Video - Thu Mar 19 2020 09:07 PM
Very fun to watch . Thanks for your effort.
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: The Escalon Gas Swap Meet Video - Fri Mar 20 2020 12:49 PM
Thanks for all the positive comments guys. A lot of you commented that it was fun to watch and liked what you saw. It looks like based on number of views that this video so far has been the most popular ! Thanks for viewing this and my other videos . By now you know that our governor out here in California has put into effect “A Stay At Home Policy” . I believe this was the right decision in order to contain the spread of this nasty virus. This will be my last gas show video until further notice.

Take care of yourselves and remember to distance yourself from others till we get through this terrible ordeal. I want to be able to see all of you again sometime at a show or somewhere out in the road.
Take care,
Rob
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk