Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob The Early Wayne 40 video - Mon Mar 23 2020 02:48 AM
Hello pump enthusiasts. This is what I enjoy while practicing stay at home!!! Enjoy!!!

Rob

https://youtu.be/VpBVt5R22uM
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ Re: The Early Wayne 40 video - Mon Mar 23 2020 03:35 AM
I like these early 40s. A friend of mine has one (he will not part with it, I have tried) that also has it`s guts and spins freely. I do not remember the serial number but it was so low it had to have been made at the beginning of production.

Attached picture Stumpymeadows107.jpg
Attached picture Stumpymeadows104.jpg
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: The Early Wayne 40 video - Mon Mar 23 2020 04:33 AM
Oh my goodness Matt,

That pump you posted also rocks !!! Please keep trying to get it‼️. Kyle asked me for my serial number but it’s heavily panted over and I did not want to strip the original paint off. I have one more with a small window but it’s a later model with the reset on the opposite side of the nozzle fork. The nozzle fork on off lever is straight out on that one.

Rob
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: The Early Wayne 40 video - Thu Mar 26 2020 03:23 PM
Thanks Jim for embedding my videos!!

Rob
Posted By: petropumps Re: The Early Wayne 40 video - Thu Mar 26 2020 04:40 PM
Great video Rob! I had one of these early ones with the hose-side crank and angled nozzle rest a few years ago...wish I had known about the Veeder Root shelf to check and see how early mine was. Thanks!
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: The Early Wayne 40 video - Fri Mar 27 2020 05:09 AM
Originally Posted by petropumps
Great video Rob! I had one of these early ones with the hose-side crank and angled nozzle rest a few years ago...wish I had known about the Veeder Root shelf to check and see how early mine was. Thanks!

Thanks for the compliment on my video. I love these old pumps! Yeah I wish you still had yours so we could check on the calculator.

Rob
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: The Early Wayne 40 video - Tue Mar 31 2020 02:46 AM
Awesome Rob!!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk