Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Bowser Pumpkin Head Dream Pump - Tue Feb 02 2021 05:57 AM
Hello members,
This is a video of a fun day that I had last Saturday. Part two featuring a amazing indoor sign collection is in the works.

Enjoy,
Rob

https://youtu.be/rOGtSx7yMvs
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Bowser Pumpkin Head Dream Pump - Tue Feb 02 2021 06:03 PM
Great pump Rob. Dennis looks like the kind of guy who has the vision and hands to make something and anything into a piece of industrial art.
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Bowser Pumpkin Head Dream Pump - Tue Feb 02 2021 06:07 PM
Rad!
Posted By: advertologist Re: Bowser Pumpkin Head Dream Pump - Tue Feb 02 2021 08:17 PM
[quote=Gas Pump Rob] Part two featuring a amazing indoor sign collection is in the works.

this will be the main matinee - "DON'T MISS THIS PRODUCTION" .. ... cool
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: Bowser Pumpkin Head Dream Pump - Wed Feb 03 2021 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by Gasman84470
Great pump Rob. Dennis looks like the kind of guy who has the vision and hands to make something and anything into a piece of industrial art.

Fred thanks and you are right Dennis is a talented and knowledgeable guy. I really enjoyed hanging out with him that day.
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: Bowser Pumpkin Head Dream Pump - Wed Feb 03 2021 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by advertologist
[quote=Gas Pump Rob] Part two featuring a amazing indoor sign collection is in the works.

this will be the main matinee - "DON'T MISS THIS PRODUCTION" .. ... cool

You can say that again! I’m still in shock watching the “Main Matinee” as I try to edit it . 😁
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk