Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: blakestar101 wreck room - Mon Oct 06 2003 04:08 PM
Well, fall is in the air and I am getting ready to start enjoying the fruits of my labor! I still have some additional things to complete but am getting ready to start enjoying the Wreck Room (the wife calls it) or Mans Room (As I like to call it). Figured I would share some pictures for everyone to look at! If anyone is ever in the area please feel free to drop in and have a drink!!

Sorry for the small pics, didnt want to bog everyone down!

Favorite Large Sign!

Into the 9-5 room, not the most enjoyable area

coming upstairs

Upstairs

Best place to be, behind the bar!!

Thanks All!

Blake Starkenburg
Posted By: djhubba Re: wreck room - Mon Oct 06 2003 04:13 PM
Looks Great Blake. Thanks for sharing. I gotta get up there sometime. i will be happy to sit in front of your bar and wet my fatboy whistle. yipper
--------------------------------------------
Hubba
Posted By: Dwaine Buck Re: wreck room - Mon Oct 06 2003 08:27 PM
Can ya see me sitting next to the Hub, share the peanuts Hub, rusty nails for me. ever have one, look it up, or a Gold Cadillac.yum yum. and I don't drink.
Posted By: aquaelvis Re: wreck room - Mon Oct 06 2003 09:48 PM
Looks cool, why is my Bennett 541 in the MAN ROOM? It should be in my snake room!
Big party at Blake's... wait until I am up there though!!!
Posted By: Oldgas Re: wreck room - Mon Oct 06 2003 10:24 PM
Wow! Thanks for sharing those pictures, Blake. I'm digging all the cool stuff and the architecture of the building's roof structure. You've got guys all over wishing for a space like that. If you were colser, I'd be right over.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: wreck room - Mon Oct 06 2003 11:10 PM
Blakestar101,
GREAT display area.
Please show a picture of the outside of your building, NEET roof design.
Dick
Posted By: aquaelvis Re: wreck room - Mon Oct 06 2003 11:29 PM
That is a building... here I thought Blake turned an old boat over and was storing his stuff under it! Just kidding... yeah it is cool
Posted By: dodogas Re: wreck room - Mon Oct 06 2003 11:30 PM
Cool shed or barn!!, are you right in B'ham or out in the country??. I might end up/down there one day. Looks really good, but you may need strip lights like on a semi on them diagonal struts, a fellow could miss those after a few rodeo pops, me thinks....dodogas
Posted By: DuceCpe Re: wreck room - Mon Oct 06 2003 11:52 PM
NOW that is what I call a LARGE SIGN!!!!!!
Great stuff... I wish more people showed there stuff!! I will soon!!
Ric
Posted By: blakestar101 Re: wreck room - Mon Oct 06 2003 11:54 PM
Thanks everyone for all the compliments! You all are invited to swing by whenever! I am out in the county, away from the political permit required zone

The barn is an old Hip Roof barn in excellent structural shape. I have been rennovating the barn and will start next spring on the downstairs of the barn, putting in bathrooms, kitchen and the most important room, a bunk house room so that people can sleep off the rodeo pops!

Thanks Guys!
Posted By: pumpman2 Re: wreck room - Tue Oct 07 2003 12:58 AM
What a great looking place Blake.I bet you can't wait to get at that downstairs.
---JERRY

------------------
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: wreck room - Tue Oct 07 2003 01:23 AM
That BARN was built back when the farmer spent more on the barn, than he did for a house. Take care of the livestock and the livestock will take care of the farmer.
Posted By: Dwaine Buck Re: wreck room - Tue Oct 07 2003 01:32 AM
I get to ride the lawn mower not Hubba, me me me . small ice chest with a few cold ones, and umbrella, and a low playing radio,
Posted By: goldengas Re: wreck room - Tue Oct 07 2003 02:20 AM
NICE!!! I WANT A WRECK ROOM LIKE THAT. I COULD BRING THE PUMPS INSIDE.
Posted By: Tom Stover Re: wreck room - Tue Oct 07 2003 02:59 AM
Killer building!! Let all of us pacific nw guys know when happy hour starts!! Great job!!
Posted By: JEFFSAUTOMOBILIA Re: wreck room - Tue Oct 07 2003 10:06 AM
Blake, one word describes the mans room "AWESOME".
Posted By: oltoydoc@vintagegas.com Re: wreck room - Tue Oct 07 2003 01:13 PM
That is one great Barn! Makes my "Garage Mahal" look teeny tiny !
Love it....ya just got to love "old wood"!

------------------
Don "oltoydoc" Sherwood
Vintage Gas
Posted By: dodogas Re: wreck room - Tue Oct 21 2003 01:39 AM
How is the Barn-Mahal holding up in the torrential rains, or did it flood and now it looks like the Ark-Mahal???
If its flooding put on the tin pants and start loading up every kind of pumps (in pairs) and get ready for 40 days away from land..could end up on Mt Saint Helens if the rain keeps up..LOL
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk