Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Dwaine Buck Just got it today (picture) - Tue Apr 08 2003 12:37 AM
I never thought I would git one so a few years back I sold my A-38 , Thanks Bobby love ya big guy , I was so excited and still am ,now the search , Talked to Larry he says they go for about 400.00 to 500.00with the glass, well i don't need it,look what I got,
Posted By: djhubba Re: Just got it today (picture) - Tue Apr 08 2003 01:30 AM
Super cool Dwaine - you must be Happier than me at a free buffett - I mean - you must be very Happy - Kudos
Hubba
Posted By: +Chris Holt Re: Just got it today (picture) - Tue Apr 08 2003 02:50 AM
Dwaine did you get both of them or just the one?
Posted By: Dwaine Buck Re: Just got it today (picture) - Tue Apr 08 2003 03:07 AM
Just the one , so here it is , I came up with this idea some time back and I'm going to do it , after I git an A-38 Iwill order a lens from Mike Slama, a chicken wing associated and do the sides of the pump red , the door on one side the moss green for associated and the other side in the famous early yellow , I will build a lazy suzie for it so it can be turned , you guys that are like me with limited space , but you have better pumps like wayne 60 , witch i have as a Norwalk , put a globe on it norwalk on one side H.earl Clack on the other , same green yellow on one orange on the other , two great rare companys one pump , if you guys east of Colorado need to know about H.Earl let me know , jlgas@caltel.com huskybob has a lot of info also , I like the small independents ,
Posted By: +Chris Holt Re: Just got it today (picture) - Tue Apr 08 2003 05:40 AM
Sounds like a good idea Dwaine, I thought of doing that myself, show some pics when your done with it.
Posted By: huskybob Re: Just got it today (picture) - Tue Apr 08 2003 09:40 AM
As usual great ideas Dwaine..... you could even turn your VELTEX pump into half a HUSKY pump if you wanted to.
Posted By: tom 2 tone Re: Just got it today (picture) - Wed Apr 09 2003 01:47 AM
that sounds good! your norwalk 60 is a good lookin pump! nice color combo! its also looks nice to get a couple of colors on the layered sides of an A-38.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk