Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: hotcidr pumps - Sun Aug 07 2005 11:25 PM

With the help of Don Sherwood I've hopefully figured out how to post a picture. So here goes. The topic was restored or unrestored. Here are my favorite pumps which I've had for many years. enjoy. Ray Seider
Posted By: oltoydoc@vintagegas.com Re: pumps - Sun Aug 07 2005 11:28 PM
Great Photo Ray, glad it worked out. Thanks for sharing with us.
Posted By: +Chris Holt Re: pumps - Mon Aug 08 2005 12:00 AM
Ray ,them are SWWEEEEEEET you are right, don't touch them , hey Don keep showing people how to post , the pic's are awesome , Some day Don your going to teach Me. Ray now that you know how to do it give us some more shots of these beauty's
Posted By: bettin Re: pumps - Mon Aug 08 2005 12:12 AM
Ray,
You just told me at Iowa Gas that you couldn't do pics - guess we never give up?

If I could only have 3 pumps, it would be a mae west, a Bennett 541 and 36-B.

About the only thing that would make your pumps better, is if they were standing at my place instead of yours.....
Posted By: Bob Richards Re: pumps - Mon Aug 08 2005 12:45 AM
Ray,
Great looking pumps! How about a look see at the building they are in front of. Maybe more than a peek.
Posted By: Tom Stover Re: pumps - Mon Aug 08 2005 02:25 AM
Lookin' good Ray! Those babies must be behind a 10-12ft high wall w/barbed wire or DB would have had the tops by now!!!!!! See you at Fred's in October!
Posted By: the poor mans museum Re: pumps - Mon Aug 08 2005 02:54 AM
I visited Ray a month or so ago and took a few pictures. Hopefully he won't mind if I post them. Good luck finding his place without directions. He has a little slice of paradise on the Coast of California.

Great stuff to see and he is constantly changing it.

Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: pumps - Mon Aug 08 2005 03:20 AM
Ray,
Better put those TOPS away, I'M BACKKKKKKKK !
db
Posted By: djhubba Re: pumps - Mon Aug 08 2005 02:59 PM
Great stuff Ray....Love it

------------------
Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK and humble moderator
Posted By: hoodchicken Re: pumps - Mon Aug 08 2005 03:52 PM
Ray, these Toks would be my favorite too! They look great. Im redoing a Southwest 90 in Shell, hope it turns out half as good as these look!!!
Posted By: hotcidr Re: pumps - Tue Aug 09 2005 01:00 AM
thanks for all the nice comments. My wife and I are headed out this Thursday for a 6 week trip cross country and back. Never been gone more then 2 weeks. I plan to visit some of you so please get ready. I have my daughter and her family living here to take care of my "stuff" so all is well
Ray
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk