Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Oldgas New Moderator for the Showcase forum - Tue Mar 04 2003 03:38 AM
At the Peotone show I asked Bob Drake, Lastgas15, if he would accept the position of Moderator of the Showcase and Stories forum. Bob has been a real asset to Shop Talk, especially all his efforts on Showcase. He quickly agreed to accept the position before I got to the part about it being for free. Bob is a great guy who has earned my trust and respect and I'm sure many of you feel the same way.

Bob now has the power to edit messages that need some help and delete those that break the rules. Be nice to Lastgas15. I'll still be around to back him up. Thanks, Bob.

------------------
Oldgas
Your host and moderator
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New Moderator for the Showcase forum - Tue Mar 04 2003 01:58 PM
I THINK BOB WILL DO A GREAT JOB. FRANK..
Posted By: rext@worldnet.att.net Re: New Moderator for the Showcase forum - Tue Mar 04 2003 07:39 PM
Your rite on OLDGAS, Bob will do a fine job .I always valued his opinion and the knowledge he shares with us.

------------------
Posted By: Lastgas15 Re: New Moderator for the Showcase forum - Tue Mar 04 2003 09:09 PM
Thanks guys.
Bob
Posted By: Gary Drye Re: New Moderator for the Showcase forum - Tue Mar 04 2003 09:15 PM
Jim, you couln't have picked a better person. Congrats Bob and good luck. I know you will do a super job.
Posted By: Jarvis Re: New Moderator for the Showcase forum - Tue Mar 04 2003 11:01 PM
i agree... Bob will do a great job. Good luck Bob
Posted By: Dwaine Buck Re: New Moderator for the Showcase forum - Tue Mar 04 2003 11:05 PM
I don't like the guy myself , he's got to many globes ,never trust s guy that says , ah , I got a few globes ,then find out he's got about 150 of them , ha ha , good luck Bob , I think were going to need a pump guy , Larrys real busy , I asked Gary but that poor guys working 7 days a week , what about Tim Rohr??? you still working Tim?? I know Dick Bennetts got a lot of Pumps and knowledge but he won't answer you back , what about it Dick can you be nice for a while ha ha .
Posted By: Lastgas15 Re: New Moderator for the Showcase forum - Tue Mar 04 2003 11:35 PM
Dwaine,
150 globes?????? It will be a long time before I have that many (if ever).

After the swap meet I told my wife that Jim had asked me to be moderator of the showcase forum. She said,I hope you told him no, you don't have time for that!

What goes around, comes around. I still ask other collectors for help myself. In turn I've tried to help other collectors when I can.

Bob
Posted By: Dwaine Buck Re: New Moderator for the Showcase forum - Wed Mar 05 2003 01:54 AM
Your a nice guy Bob other wize Jim wouldn't have asked you , you'll do good .
Posted By: +Chris Holt Re: New Moderator for the Showcase forum - Wed Mar 05 2003 03:16 AM
Bob, we all know you'll do a great job. Have fun with it.
Posted By: djhubba Re: New Moderator for the Showcase forum - Wed Mar 05 2003 08:07 PM
VIVA la POPS - Bob always has my support - I hope the wife forgives you my friend :-)
Hubba

------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hubbasgasandoilpitstop/
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk