Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses - Tue Jul 22 2003 02:42 AM
While we were gone on holidays we had a friend take care of the yard, look what she grew in just 3 weeks.................

I just love this pump, and there's nothing better than original paint...........

------------------
Thanks..........Lance
pogogas@telus.net
www.pogogas.com
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses - Tue Jul 22 2003 02:53 AM
THATS A GREAT PUMP.. IT KINDA LOOKS LIKE ONE OF HUBBA'S LATEST FINDS..??? I LIKE PUMPS!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses - Tue Jul 22 2003 03:02 AM
Thats what made me think to post it, seeing Hubba's new pump, that was a sweet one Frankie, Way To Go Id-a-ho, keep digging, they're out there .................
Posted By: rpm_special Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses - Tue Jul 22 2003 03:11 AM
Hey Pogo, That pump looked a lot sweeter with the chevron globe..... What you mean theres other brands too, who would of figured........ RPM
Posted By: Gary Drye Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses - Tue Jul 22 2003 01:37 PM
Just told the wife to start planting lots of roses! Is that the Bennett or Service Station Equipment Service version? Nice pump!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses - Tue Jul 22 2003 02:05 PM
Gary
It was in a package of "Wildpump Visibulbs", we didn't know what was going to come up, but kept watering it and pretty soon a globe holder sprouted. Needless to say, we are very proud..............
I wonder how many we'll have to plant to find a National Duplex?
Posted By: +Chris Holt Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses - Tue Jul 22 2003 09:35 PM
If ya get a nice crop of Nationals let me know ,I'll help ya harvest them. the simplexs and duplexs are always nice this time of year.
Posted By: dodogas Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses - Wed Jul 23 2003 03:49 PM
" How much for a pack of Seeds??" he asked POGOGAS who was smiling and "Sitting there on that sack of Seeds"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ok , which song uses the line,"Sitting there on that sack of seeds" ????....dodogas
Posted By: Flyingaman Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses - Wed Jul 23 2003 03:55 PM
Lance, I think that the pump plate is Washington grown. I don't think that those grow that far north.
Craig
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses - Wed Jul 23 2003 04:09 PM
You are absolutely right Craig, and doesn't it look great! This type of plant doesn't come decorated, you just have to see what color blooms and do the Martha Stewart thing to it yourself.
Posted By: Dwaine Buck Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses - Wed Jul 23 2003 04:40 PM
Hey Lance , I got an original chicken wing add glass that would go right in that top add hole. (not for sale) sorry. nice pump though,
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses - Wed Jul 23 2003 04:44 PM
Dwaine
Can you post a picture of it, I'll make one up...........
Thanks
Posted By: Flyingaman Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses - Wed Jul 23 2003 04:59 PM
Lance, I must say that it does look good. And to plant a seed that bears the Associated gene must be a wonderful act of mother nature.

Craig
Posted By: huskybob Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses - Wed Jul 23 2003 08:22 PM
dodo.... Was it Jim Stafford..... the wildwood weed... or was it Ray Stevens.... ??
Posted By: dodogas Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses - Wed Jul 23 2003 08:31 PM
Correctamundo!! ..not sure on artist but i think it was one of those two. Funny ending on that song...dodogas
Posted By: Buzzard Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses - Fri Jul 25 2003 01:36 PM
I can't rember the mane of the song dodo but I know that it was very depressing to hear that "they burned and they dug and they dug and they burned" somebody was also "naked on top of the windmill"
Posted By: dodogas Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses - Fri Jul 25 2003 01:47 PM
I think it wasThe Wildwood Flower.
My favorite line was ,"You could take a trip and never leave the farm!!" I think there is a weed in the midwest that looks like cannabis but has little or no THC in it, probably still good for making rope or clothes.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> from the land where they been digging and burning for a REEEEAAALLL LOOOONGG TIME..dodogas
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk