Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: djhubba Hubba and Ginni Wedding - Tue Mar 18 2003 03:20 AM
Hi Guys - I met my Wife Ginni by Tattooing her and I was imediatly taken with her - Shes Beautiful and I am fat. Perfect!!! - We dated fro 2 years and then Got Married at a little Church next to Jeff Pedersons General Petroleum Museum where we had our wedding reception. I was and continue to be one Happy Fatboy - Celebrating the Marriage to the gal of my dreams amoungst an awesome collection of gas and oil stuff. We had our Wedding cake custom made by a Master baker friend of ours. It was about 2 feet tall and blended in with all the gas stuff because it looked like a giant oil can. People who attended couldnt believe it was the cake. It was almost too cool to cut ...almost.

It was very delicious and a year later my friend made a smaller oil can cake for our 1st year anniversary. My wife Ginni is very cool to put up with my gas obsession.

hubba

[This message has been edited by djhubba (edited 03-17-2003).]
Posted By: djhubba Re: Hubba and Ginni Wedding - Tue Mar 18 2003 03:22 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen - the Moron figured out how to post pictures in shop talk - Thanks to all my friends who have helped me do this when I was going through "Mental Pause".
Hubba

[This message has been edited by djhubba (edited 03-17-2003).]
Posted By: cans and stuff Re: Hubba and Ginni Wedding - Tue Mar 18 2003 03:44 AM
That's cool Hubba, whoever did the painting on the cake did a great job!
Posted By: djhubba Re: Hubba and Ginni Wedding - Tue Mar 18 2003 04:07 AM
The graphics and lettering were actually sculpted out of marzipan. The whole cake was edible and yummy.
Hubba
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hubba and Ginni Wedding - Tue Mar 18 2003 01:38 PM
MY WIFE IS COOL BUT , , NO WAY WOULD THAT OF HAPPENED AT OUR WEDDING..ALL I DID WAS SHOW UP . GREAT STORY. MAY YOUR MARRIAGE BE BLESSED.. FRANK..
Posted By: djhubba Re: Hubba and Ginni Wedding - Wed Apr 09 2003 03:21 AM
Here is a shot of us at our Wedding reception at The general Petroleum Museum (RIP). There was Lots of cool stuff there.
Hubba

hubba

[This message has been edited by djhubba (edited 04-08-2003).]
Posted By: Dwaine Buck Re: Hubba and Ginni Wedding - Wed Apr 09 2003 04:29 AM
Mighty handsome couple ,I wish you all the luck,well maybe not all but most of it ,
Posted By: djhubba Re: Hubba and Ginni Wedding - Wed Apr 09 2003 04:57 AM
LOL - Thanks Dwaine - Good Night
Hubba
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk