Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous cool picture.. - Thu Mar 20 2003 02:26 AM
This was on my way fishing this week.. $3000.00 he said would buy the pump. He offered to help load for that price.. I said I had a couple I would sell him for what he was asking for his[WAYNE 515]. He was not interested..HE HE HE!!!! Neat old place , looking was free,, thank God!!

[This message has been edited by Frankie (edited 03-19-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Frankie (edited 03-20-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Frankie (edited 03-20-2003).]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: cool picture.. - Thu Mar 20 2003 02:50 AM
I WILL POST THE PICTURE IN A BIT, I AM GETTING DISTRACTED..
Posted By: Dwaine Buck Re: cool picture.. - Thu Mar 20 2003 05:01 AM
some ones got the remote and its not Calvin , bbaaaaaaaa , Nancy git louise down from the puter, ppaaaaaaa, she eating the picture ,
come on Frank its my bed time , and I want to see what louise was eating ,

[This message has been edited by Dwaine Buck (edited 03-20-2003).]
Posted By: djhubba Re: cool picture.. - Thu Mar 20 2003 06:39 AM
Show the Pump - Show the Pump :-) at your own pace of course Frank.
Hubba
Posted By: dodogas Re: cool picture.. - Thu Mar 20 2003 03:41 PM
Could you make out what the decal was on the pump ??? Looks like a real old Husky station. I had a Husky dog globe, came out of the Okanogan, from what i hear Husky did not go much further West. Never heard of one in Vancouver(might be wrong).
If anyone knows for sure if they were on the west coast let me know, probably Huskybob would know...Thanks Frank
Posted By: djhubba Re: cool picture.. - Thu Mar 20 2003 04:05 PM
It would be cool if he wanted $3000 for the pump and the Building. cool Picture -n Did ya assk him if you could check his attic?

Hubba
Posted By: Dwaine Buck Re: cool picture.. - Thu Mar 20 2003 05:14 PM
I'd like to git up on top, thats where I threw the cans, nice picture Frank ,
Posted By: Anonymous Re: cool picture.. - Thu Mar 20 2003 09:04 PM
HUSKY STATIONS WERE IN THIS AREA.. THAT OLD HUSKY STATION IS IN MACKY IDAHO. THERE IS A CLOSED UP HUSKY STATION IN TWIN FALLS. IT STILL HAS THE HUGE ,[PAINTED I THINK] HUSKY SIGN ON TOP PAINTED OVER.. IT,S PROBABLY 8 FEET HIGH AND 25 FEET LONG. IT IS NOW A USED CAR DEALERSHIP..
Posted By: travis_towle Re: cool picture.. - Thu Mar 20 2003 10:12 PM
It does not supprise me that thye think that pump would be worth 3 grand. This kind of "prices" seem to be heard more often.

See, back in high school - just back in 1993 - a history teacher of mine said "just think how rich you would be if you would have stored one of those ford model t's" They must be worth a million dollars by now. When I stoped him and said "I will sell you one in mint condition for 50 grand...." He said I must be talking about a kit car.... I told him you can buy a model t restored for under 7 grand almost anywhere....

Maybe people can find dummys to buy these pumps and cars for that kind of money - but when I go to sell me stuff - everyone says it is not worth anything.... until I try to buy it from them!

Travis E. Towle
Topeka, Kansas
Posted By: Anonymous Re: cool picture.. - Fri Mar 21 2003 02:48 AM
YOU SAID IT TRAVIS.. SOME PEOPLE ARE OFF IN SPACE!! I FOUND AN OLD JUNKED UP 66 GTO ONE TIME, I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR PARTS.. I ASKED THE GUY IF IT WAS FOR SALE, HE SAID NO, I BRISTLED UP AND SAID FOR NO AMOUNT OF MONEY??? HE SAID "I'LL LET ER GO FOR $10.000.." WHAT CAN YOU DO??? I HAVE SOME STUFF I DON'T WANT TO SELL, BUT UNLESS IT HAS SENTIMENTAL VALUE,, MAKE AN OFFER,, I WOULD BE CRAZY TO TURN DOWN A RIDICULOUS PRICE.. HAVE A GOOD ONE..... FRANK..
Posted By: huskybob Re: cool picture.. - Fri Mar 21 2003 09:28 AM
dodo... I'm not exactly sure how far west Husky went. I know more about the Clack end of it... and I do know that when Husky bought out Clack on Dec. 1,1954 that Clack had stations stretching from Williston ND. through Montana and northern Idaho as far west as Ellensburg WA. At one time there were at least 1,631 Husky service stations.... just too bad the Canadians kind of ruined it.... no offence to dodo... pogo and whoever else is from north of the border.
Posted By: huskybob Re: cool picture.. - Fri Mar 21 2003 09:32 AM
Shoot Frankie... I forgot to compliment you on your really cool picture... I'm going to have to get a digital camera one of these days... you guys really do make my day with all the pics you put in here... even the old gobbler from jl gas... or is that old goober... ha
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk