Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: oldnfuelish and speaking of sign poles.... - Sat Jan 19 2008 09:42 PM
i have been after this guy to sell me this pole for 2-3 years.he doesnt have the reputation of being the nicest guy around and at first"no way.i might put a sign up there someday"{i've been here 25 years and it just aint gonna happen)well a coupla weeks back he stops me in the gas station and asks if i can look at his furnace.so i went over and spent probably an hour and a half there,he asks me how much he owes me and i said"just sell me that pole when your ready"stopped me again the other day and told me to come and get it.guess his wife read him the riot act about how nice it was for me to stop by and not charge him a dime,he could at least give me the pole.so as soon as the weather gets better(asap cause i dont want him to change his mind) im gonna do just like mike did and "get er down"
By oldnfuelish
By oldnfuelish def not as heavy.now gotta find a nice sinclair sign to go on her!!
Posted By: 57-Chevy Re: and speaking of sign poles.... - Sat Jan 19 2008 10:35 PM
Neat looking pole there Mick. I don't blame you for wanting to get it quick. Good Luck and be careful!

Mike
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: and speaking of sign poles.... - Sun Jan 20 2008 12:08 AM
MAN, THERE'S SEVERAL OF THESE OLD POLES AROUND HERE ON L.I. MANY OF THEM ARE NOT EVEN BEING USED!

GREAT CATCH, MICK!

~DOC
Posted By: liam5in1 Re: and speaking of sign poles.... - Sun Jan 20 2008 02:36 AM
Mick, DO NOT WAIT AROUND ON THIS GUY,I have dealt with his kind all my life, they will find a reason to say no, go and get it ASAP.
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: and speaking of sign poles.... - Sun Jan 20 2008 11:07 AM
gonna go as soon as the weather gets above 0 lol
Posted By: oillease55 Re: and speaking of sign poles.... - Sun Jan 20 2008 01:34 PM
Be careful Mick, looks like it's near some electric wires;;;;;;;;;;Ron
Posted By: blacktee Re: and speaking of sign poles.... - Sun Jan 20 2008 01:38 PM
I already have dibbs on his 60's isn't that right Mick?
Posted By: bruzer75 Re: and speaking of sign poles.... - Sun Jan 20 2008 02:14 PM
Very nice Mick. Good luck and keep us posted.
Mike
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: and speaking of sign poles.... - Sun Jan 20 2008 03:41 PM
Nice find Mick.
I'd help ya if it wasn't sooooo cold.
Congrats!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk