Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Larry Nace "WOW" TEXACO Porcelain Panels - Sat Jul 21 2007 11:27 PM

Didn't really have anything special planned for today. Went into town to eat breakfast and an ole feller was telling me about a Tractor show in the next little town. I told him I would follow him, since he knew how to get there. While I was walking around looking at all the old vintage tractors and talking with the guys who owned them, out of the corner of my eye I saw something, leaning up against a tree, that sparked my interest. I felt like running, but I didn't want people to think I was an idiot, so I eased on over there and asked the guy what they were, (I really knew but I didn't want him to know how excited I was). He said they were porcelain panels that came out of an old Texaco bulk plant. I asked him how many he had, and he said he only had four left. I just took them off his hands. He was happy and so was I!! YAHOO!!! What a find. You never now where you will find this stuff.
Posted By: blacktee Re: "WOW" TEXACO Porcelain Panels - Sun Jul 22 2007 12:03 AM
Larry:

Nice find buddy !!! If you ever want to part with one or two ? Larry B. (St. Rod) & myself are looking for some.

Doug
Posted By: Larry Nace Re: "WOW" TEXACO Porcelain Panels - Sun Jul 22 2007 12:08 PM
Doug...if you will email me your phone number, I will call you if I find any more of these porcelain panels. Larry
Posted By: blacktee Re: "WOW" TEXACO Porcelain Panels - Sun Jul 22 2007 03:41 PM
I sent you an email Larry.

Thanks
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk