Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Wes Maxwell Put another sign up on the ceiling - Thu Jun 17 2010 09:58 PM
I got an ARCO lens from my dad, he was an ARCO dealer after they bought out Sinclair. I had a local tin shop make the box and used two twin 48 inch flurocent lights to light it up.

Posted By: bruzer75 Re: Put another sign up on the ceiling - Thu Jun 17 2010 11:59 PM
I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT A LOT! I need to do that with Pepsi sign and a Chevron sign and a ....
Mike
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Put another sign up on the ceiling - Fri Jun 18 2010 12:01 PM
Nice addition! Very resourceful!
Posted By: marxmobilgas Re: Put another sign up on the ceiling - Fri Jun 18 2010 12:52 PM
What did the tin shop charge you to make that?
Posted By: Wes Maxwell Re: Put another sign up on the ceiling - Fri Jun 18 2010 02:21 PM
It was less than $50 for it, think about $48. He also made a box for my Sinclair and Pennzoil lenses. He does a nice job, fits it in as he has spare time. Not the fastest unless I tell him to put a rush on it but I feel it was a very fair price.
Posted By: DIESEL Re: Put another sign up on the ceiling - Fri Jun 18 2010 04:07 PM
WES ,THAT LOOKS GREAT!
Posted By: DP Re: Put another sign up on the ceiling - Fri Jun 18 2010 10:14 PM
Nice. Doubles as a fluorescent ceiling light.
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Put another sign up on the ceiling - Sat Jun 19 2010 03:15 PM
Looks good there Wes. Thats a good price one the light boxes smile
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk