Oldgas.com Home
Ok that's the 1/3 I am ready to show as the other 2/3 has stuff, to say it nicely, everywhere. I moved into this house with this 2100 square foot barn and after a few weeks I said I think we need an addition. I have mental problems.

Attached picture Unknown.jpg
Posted By: JamesD Re: Some of the reasons why I am running out of room - Tue Jun 28 2011 08:00 PM
It's OK, we are all a little crazy.
Posted By: Tankar Re: Some of the reasons why I am running out of room - Tue Jun 28 2011 08:13 PM
naw, just scooch them signs closer together!
Posted By: moore798 Re: Some of the reasons why I am running out of room - Tue Jun 28 2011 08:38 PM
There is always room for ONE more!
Posted By: BIGTOM Re: Some of the reasons why I am running out of room - Tue Jun 28 2011 10:13 PM
banister railing = empty. C'mon man - that was too easy.
Posted By: cggas Re: Some of the reasons why I am running out of room - Tue Jun 28 2011 11:21 PM
i could fit atleast 6 more pumps in there and you woulnt know it...just scoot them closer together. chris
Chris I know you have too many pumps squished together. I still have a 36b of yours buried in there somewhere.
Pray for a Hurricane!
No I have to wait until all the insurance kicks in:)
Posted By: jkyocom Re: Some of the reasons why I am running out of room - Wed Jun 29 2011 12:30 AM
You are not crazy and I heard you have the papers to prove it grin
I wish I had a display area that big.
Ok one more shot of some signs on the wall. I love thet Tokheim Service sign. I had to pay for it but I think it's pretty scarce. It will be moved over the Tokheim pumps when all is complete and restored. Someday:)

Attached picture Unknown.jpg
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk