Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: cruickyj Handy Oiler Collection - Tue Jul 12 2011 10:56 PM
I was reorganizing my cabinet where I keep my oilers and I figured I would post the pictures of them here to share. The first picture being my Oil Company collection. I had to include the Finol box as well. If only it was full of Oilers!!

The next two photos are of the rest of my collection. I know they aren't oil company pieces, but I really like some of these cans too, so I included them as well. I've been collecting these little guys since I was 10, so I am pretty happy with them! Hope you enjoy!

Jim

Attached picture Oil Company Oilers.jpg
Attached picture Handy Oilers.jpg
Attached picture More Handy Oilers.jpg
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Handy Oiler Collection - Tue Jul 12 2011 11:14 PM
nice collection there!
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: Handy Oiler Collection - Wed Jul 13 2011 12:27 AM
I TOO HAVE A COLLECTION OF ABOUT 3-4 DOZEN, BUT THEY ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE. NEVER HAD THE TIME TO GROUP THEM ALL IN ONE PLACE....BUT YOUR COLLECTION IS DEF NICE AND VERY INSPIRING. smile
Posted By: HI-OCTANE Re: Handy Oiler Collection - Wed Jul 13 2011 12:31 AM
Cool collection, I like small cans too. You say you have been collecting since you were 10 How old are you now ?
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: Handy Oiler Collection - Wed Jul 13 2011 10:50 AM
You must be a single guy or the wife wasn't home when you set up the oilers on the carpet for the pictures! LOL!!!!
Posted By: cruickyj Re: Handy Oiler Collection - Wed Jul 13 2011 05:03 PM
Haha, yeah I had to be very careful there was no leaking oil for that maneuver. I am 26, started picking up small cans when my dad would go looking for signs and gas pumps. It was great when they came in a box of old tools for $1!
Posted By: jackofalltrades Re: Handy Oiler Collection - Wed Jul 13 2011 05:48 PM
That is a very interesting COOL collection! Thanks for sharing the pics.
Posted By: VEEDOL_AL1 Re: Handy Oiler Collection - Wed Jul 13 2011 06:03 PM
nice collection!! i should post mine,,i have 1100 oilers,,alan
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk