Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: jason n some pics of my dads collection - Fri Oct 14 2011 01:10 AM
.here are a few pics of my dads garage.i hope you enjoy them.....thanks

he wanted to know if anybody knows anything about this cabinet.like how old it maybe and what it might have been used for

[img:center]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/jrn101/013-3.jpg[/img]
Posted By: advertologist Re: some pics of my dads collection - Fri Oct 14 2011 01:17 AM
thanks for the pictures- nice..
Posted By: itsagas Re: some pics of my dads collection - Fri Oct 14 2011 01:19 AM
Nice collection!! I like the mix of everything together. And the service cabinets are great. cool
Posted By: Alex Re: some pics of my dads collection - Fri Oct 14 2011 01:19 AM
Jason: Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Is that Standard display case original?
Posted By: jason n Re: some pics of my dads collection - Fri Oct 14 2011 01:24 AM
Originally Posted By: Alex
Jason: Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Is that Standard display case original?

i really dont know.he really dont know either.i think its porcelin over wood and very heavy.he bought it from a guy cleaning out a building being demoed who also knew nothing about it
Posted By: hotrodhudson48 Re: some pics of my dads collection - Fri Oct 14 2011 01:24 AM
Your dad has a really nice collection! Thanks for taking the time to share the photos.
Posted By: oldgoaly Re: some pics of my dads collection - Fri Oct 14 2011 01:33 AM
Very nice collection! things just seem to fit together so nicely!thanks for sharing with us! tt
Posted By: hotrodfun1 Re: some pics of my dads collection - Fri Oct 14 2011 01:34 AM
I have a round tube that came from a station that looks just like that cabinet.

Attached picture pole.jpg
Posted By: Esse's Garage Re: some pics of my dads collection - Fri Oct 14 2011 02:12 AM
Thanks for Sharing!! Good Lookin' collection!
Posted By: Tara Worsham Re: some pics of my dads collection - Fri Oct 14 2011 02:20 AM
I don't know anything about that cabinet, but it sure is cool! Welcome to Oldgas!
Posted By: signdog Re: some pics of my dads collection - Fri Oct 14 2011 02:22 AM
Nice collection!
Posted By: racecop Re: some pics of my dads collection - Fri Oct 14 2011 02:37 AM
Very nice. Thanks for posting!
Posted By: LC 336 Re: some pics of my dads collection - Fri Oct 14 2011 11:11 AM
Nice collection, I like the service cabinets....
Posted By: TUCKER48 Re: some pics of my dads collection - Fri Oct 14 2011 06:38 PM
Looks nice, how about a picture of the Mustang with the stuff in the background.
Posted By: JW32 Re: some pics of my dads collection - Fri Oct 14 2011 10:31 PM
Great collection!
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: some pics of my dads collection - Fri Oct 14 2011 11:00 PM
WHOLY SCHNYKIES!!....YOUR DAD IS QUITE INFLICTED INTO THE HOBBY ALREADY. LOL! THANKS FOR SHARING PICTURES...WE ALL LOVE PICTURES!
Posted By: Tower-Oil Re: some pics of my dads collection - Thu Oct 27 2011 02:10 AM
"he wanted to know if anybody knows anything about this cabinet.like how old it maybe and what it might have been used for"

I have the same exact cabinet. Mine came from an old Standard station in Aurora, Indiana 20 plus years ago. My only regret is that I didn't take pictures and I didn't persue the concrete Standard letters on top of the station (I guess that is actually two regrets). Glad to see that someone else saved one as well.

Vinny
Posted By: jason n Re: some pics of my dads collection - Sat Oct 29 2011 01:07 PM
Originally Posted By: Tower-Oil
"he wanted to know if anybody knows anything about this cabinet.like how old it maybe and what it might have been used for"

I have the same exact cabinet. Mine came from an old Standard station in Aurora, Indiana 20 plus years ago. My only regret is that I didn't take pictures and I didn't persue the concrete Standard letters on top of the station (I guess that is actually two regrets). Glad to see that someone else saved one as well.

Vinny

thank you for the info.i will pass it along
jason
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk