Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: thermactor FATW -- Found Along The Way -- February 2012 - Mon Feb 13 2012 03:58 AM
Hey Guys & Gals,

It's time to share the petro relics that we've stumbled across in our recent travels, and check out what other people have found as well.

If you would like to contribute to this feature, simply post the pictures here or email them directly to me and I will post them for you. Be sure to include a story or description with your submissions.

If it's too close to the next installment, please note that I may hold your contribution for posting when the new FATW comes up.
Send 'em in!!

Happy Trails!

Wes
Posted By: thermactor Re: FATW -- Found Along The Way -- February 2012 - Mon Feb 13 2012 04:00 AM
I'm all out of photos as we haven't done much travelling as of late. I hope that you guys will keep the great photos coming as you all have been. Thanks very much for your contributions!
Posted By: JOSBORN Re: FATW -- Found Along The Way -- February 2012 - Mon Feb 13 2012 04:52 AM
Missouri?

Attached picture php06yNo8PM.jpg
Posted By: s932 Re: FATW -- Found Along The Way -- February 2012 - Mon Feb 13 2012 11:14 AM
MFA is Missouri
Posted By: dfranchi Re: FATW -- Found Along The Way -- February 2012 - Tue Feb 14 2012 04:33 PM
Doing a little work in Western Kentucky. Came across this last week.

Posted By: 1937 GMC Re: FATW -- Found Along The Way -- February 2012 - Tue Feb 14 2012 06:46 PM
More from West Texas travels.

Attached picture Gulf Station.jpg
Attached picture Old Station FATW 2.jpg
Attached picture Old Station FATW.jpg
Attached picture Sinclair Station.jpg
On the way home from the Northeast Gas Bash

Posted By: 1937 GMC Re: FATW -- Found Along The Way -- February 2012 - Mon Feb 20 2012 01:01 PM

Attached picture Red Brick.jpg
Attached picture Tan Station.jpg
Attached picture Texaco Station.jpg
Attached picture Yellow Station.jpg

Posted By: Dave Rowlison Re: FATW -- Found Along The Way -- February 2012 - Mon Feb 27 2012 10:15 AM

Hicksville, Ohio
Posted By: cormy Re: FATW -- Found Along The Way -- February 2012 - Mon Feb 27 2012 02:40 PM
Somewhere in NJ forget where.

Attached picture tall gulf.jpg
What a monstrosity!
Posted By: JOSBORN Re: FATW -- Found Along The Way -- February 2012 - Thu Mar 01 2012 09:23 PM
Western Ave. Chicago
Just a couple blocks apart.
I'll bet the old car lot looked killer back in the day.
No working lights on it
Sorry for the fast photos I had a number of people up my a--! They won't wait for you to take a dang picture. Horns, California howdy's, etc!
The drug store is still going strong.
Pretty cool old stuff!

Attached picture phpHXq7cuPM.jpg
Attached picture phpxAYqlgPM.jpg
Attached picture phpRPTCFyPM.jpg
Attached picture phpPoOdT9PM.jpg
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: FATW -- Found Along The Way -- February 2012 - Thu Mar 01 2012 09:33 PM
Hey,I've been by that rexall sign.still lots of cool old neon in the big city!been telling the wife I want to go cruzin,just to look and take pics.shes afraid we'll get shot at!
Posted By: JOSBORN Re: FATW -- Found Along The Way -- February 2012 - Thu Mar 01 2012 10:13 PM
Shoot back! LOL!

I gotta admit it ain't the best of hood's.
Just can't let that stop you. Too much fun.
See ya this weekend Mick
Posted By: Esse's Garage Re: FATW -- Found Along The Way -- February 2012 - Fri Mar 02 2012 12:23 AM
I would love to see all those lights lit up on that car lot!!! Wow what a sight it must have been!!!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk