Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Gas globe guy stuff from midland the antique show - Sat Sep 22 2012 06:01 PM
Hello

I bought some goodies today! I got a nice 42" cities service sign 20s? A marathon sign 55", and a 33" texaco plastic sign. I got a boat load of patches. I have not counted but I think it is close to 300. What do ya think guys?

Attached picture php5VvpfFAM.jpg
Attached picture phpIsYoe0AM.jpg
Attached picture phpKNQcPnPM.jpg
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: stuff from midland the antique show - Sat Sep 22 2012 06:07 PM
Looks like you had a good day buying.
Posted By: philmccauley Re: stuff from midland the antique show - Sat Sep 22 2012 10:54 PM
Great day, Cities Service is worth that alone.
Posted By: Gas globe guy Re: stuff from midland the antique show - Sat Sep 22 2012 11:46 PM
What do you mean by that"cities service is worth that alone"? I counted the patches and I have a total of 426 that I got today!

Noah
Thanks!!
Posted By: Steven C. Re: stuff from midland the antique show - Sun Sep 23 2012 10:44 AM
I saw that Cities sign. If you don't mind, what did you end up paying.
Did you see the large Mobil that was behind it on the other side of the large pot they were leaning against. It wasn't bad either.
Posted By: Gas globe guy Re: stuff from midland the antique show - Sun Sep 23 2012 12:33 PM
I saw that, and it had the white star on it!! Those are rare. I will send you a PM of how much I got it for.

Noah
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: stuff from midland the antique show - Sun Sep 23 2012 12:37 PM
Nice finds..thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Steven C. Re: stuff from midland the antique show - Sun Sep 23 2012 04:41 PM
Oh that's right! I forgot about the star! I meant to ask about that. I never saw one like that.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk