Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: mancave1 Just about done with the garage - Fri Feb 15 2013 12:11 AM
I have been collecting for several years and have just about completed the garage, although I will continue to collect as long as I still have some space. I restored the Tokheim and Bennett pumps and will leave the second Bennett pump alone (other than the globe that I've mounted).

AS you can see my signs are mostly lower value and, of course,some are repops (those I just liked the looks of and know I couldn't afford the real deal.

Anyway, I have the garage pretty much how I want it. The car under the cover is my 55 Ford, Victoria.

Attached picture DSC06150.JPG
Attached picture DSC06152.JPG
Attached picture DSC06155.JPG
Attached picture DSC06156.JPG
Posted By: moparjess Re: Just about done with the garage - Fri Feb 15 2013 12:19 AM
Lookin good,That looks like a great place to unwind,just Sit back and enjoy it!!
Posted By: Yellow57 Re: Just about done with the garage - Fri Feb 15 2013 12:36 AM
Looks awesome, Richfield pump and can are killer pieces , nice collection!!
Posted By: advertologist Re: Just about done with the garage - Fri Feb 15 2013 12:37 AM
like the '48 hotel sign,goes with the car- cool.. cool
Posted By: toychaser2005 Re: Just about done with the garage - Fri Feb 15 2013 01:09 AM
very nicely done
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Just about done with the garage - Fri Feb 15 2013 01:12 AM
Just about done w/ garage & Will Start on House, NEXT!
HE CAN WISH!
Posted By: Rust and Dust Re: Just about done with the garage - Fri Feb 15 2013 02:13 AM
That richfield is a smokin original pump. A rare bird no pun inteded.
Posted By: Gasguy77 Re: Just about done with the garage - Fri Feb 15 2013 02:22 AM
You will never be done!! Its too much fun!! Great Garage!
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Just about done with the garage - Fri Feb 15 2013 02:55 AM
Looks good smile
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Just about done with the garage - Fri Feb 15 2013 03:46 AM
Very nice!!
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: Just about done with the garage - Fri Feb 15 2013 01:11 PM
WOW! DOUBLE WOW! That's a museum....nicely displayed. I esp liken that Chevron pump! Thanks for sharing! laugh
Posted By: JGD Re: Just about done with the garage - Fri Feb 15 2013 02:15 PM
Excellent job on the Chevron pump, I love it. Nice clean garage, thanks for the pictures.
Posted By: VEEDOL_AL1 Re: Just about done with the garage - Sun Feb 17 2013 02:25 PM
awesome garage!!!you`ve done well in a short amount of time!!!
txs Alan
Posted By: Steven C. Re: Just about done with the garage - Mon Feb 18 2013 09:45 AM
Wow looking really really good!! Great use of space!!

I had a thread once on this but I'm wondering, do you have any type of security system or plan for one? I'm planning to set my collection up in my garage this summer for the first time and I'm concerned about theft. Not sure how to deal with it without spending big $$.

How about a pic looking in at the entire show from outside with the big door open?
Posted By: blacktee Re: Just about done with the garage - Wed Feb 20 2013 09:38 AM
SUPER, NICELY LAID OUT.
Posted By: buzzy56 Re: Just about done with the garage - Wed Feb 20 2013 02:48 PM
Really looks great.The only problem I see is that you have to much stuff.I am willing to help you out with that smile .
Seriously though well done.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk