Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Rust and Dust Neon Buick sign reboot - Fri Mar 22 2013 01:24 AM
Got this guy back from the shop today had to get new glass for the u and i. Only cost me 65 dollars for the repair.

Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Neon Buick sign reboot - Fri Mar 22 2013 01:40 AM
Looks nice but its in the way of that "BEAUTIFUL" Cities Service sign! better move it to a different spot! LOL
Posted By: publicenemy1925 Re: Neon Buick sign reboot - Fri Mar 22 2013 02:11 AM
Outstanding!! I love it when anyone gets a good repair at a good price!!!
Posted By: hri_2008 Re: Neon Buick sign reboot - Fri Mar 22 2013 02:31 AM
Great blue glow. I love neon signs. I bring mine to a guy in Monroe Washington. He has done restorations to some amazing ones. Fun to visit and drool over other customers signs in for repair.
Posted By: Chevrolet SS Re: Neon Buick sign reboot - Fri Mar 22 2013 02:44 AM
Originally Posted By: hri_2008
I bring mine to a guy in Monroe Washington. He has done restorations to some amazing ones.

High Quality Craftmanship!
http://www.northernlightsneon.com
Posted By: Rust and Dust Re: Neon Buick sign reboot - Fri Mar 22 2013 02:47 AM
Its going high up on a differnt wall kevin gotta move 4 pumps and pull down 5 signs to put it where it goes. Public this guy was a delite to work with he had the sign less than 2 days. His place looked like a mad scientist work shop. He matched the original old blue neon perfectly. I had never been to a neon shop before it was quite the exsperience.
Posted By: hri_2008 Re: Neon Buick sign reboot - Fri Mar 22 2013 03:12 AM
Originally Posted By: Chevrolet SS
Originally Posted By: hri_2008
I bring mine to a guy in Monroe Washington. He has done restorations to some amazing ones.

High Quality Craftmanship!
http://www.northernlightsneon.com

Yes that is them. Rod is a great neon artist.
Posted By: Dr Dave Re: Neon Buick sign reboot - Fri Mar 22 2013 11:35 AM
Thats as sweet as mother's love, Jonathan!!
Congrats!!!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk