Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ The T`s are together - Sat Jul 27 2013 03:08 AM
I moved some pumps around and the two 60Ts ended up next to each other. I should have done this a while ago.

Posted By: Notchcad Re: The T`s are together - Sat Jul 27 2013 03:09 AM
Looking good!
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: The T`s are together - Sat Jul 27 2013 03:19 AM
Man that is cool. So now that they are in proximity are you expecting new pumps? And I am sure Bob Richards is happy you published the picture.
Fred
Posted By: Martin from OZ Re: The T`s are together - Sat Jul 27 2013 03:30 AM
Matt... love the look of those two 60T pumps.... damn your running out of room in your garage... I'm guessing your car permanently parks outside :-)
cheers
Martin
Posted By: 47reo-travis Re: The T`s are together - Sat Jul 27 2013 07:09 AM
Very nice !
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: The T`s are together - Sat Jul 27 2013 08:43 AM
Very nice!!
Posted By: JimT Re: The T`s are together - Sat Jul 27 2013 11:37 AM
Matt, I had to get up and run around my chair a few times. Now thats a nice pair of pumps. You have some nice ones ,thats for sure.
Posted By: MARK SMITH Re: The T`s are together - Sat Jul 27 2013 11:50 AM
Matt,Awesome display!Thanks for sharing.Mark
Posted By: gasoildude Re: The T`s are together - Sat Jul 27 2013 02:56 PM
Sweet smile
Posted By: Oldgas Re: The T`s are together - Sat Jul 27 2013 03:30 PM
Looks great, Matt!

You'll have guys dreaming tonight that this was in their garage. wink
Posted By: Steven C. Re: The T`s are together - Sat Jul 27 2013 03:53 PM
Damn those are some handsome looking pumps!! I like those side lighted addglass things on top. Looks great side by side!!!
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ Re: The T`s are together - Sat Jul 27 2013 04:54 PM
Thanks for the comments.

Fred, A pump left the collection and another came the same weekend. I had to move pumps around because the new pump would not fit where the other one was.

Martin, I had a 56 GMC pickup that was in the garage. I sold it last July, so the garage is for pump parking only.

Posted By: Tomstoybox Re: The T`s are together - Sat Jul 27 2013 07:06 PM
Awesome Matt!!
Posted By: Bob Richards Re: The T`s are together - Sat Jul 27 2013 07:47 PM
Well, I've dried my tears... My pacer has quit making noises like an European Ambulance and my heart rate has dropped to an acceptable level....

I can now try and enjoy the images of the "T's"....

Nope guess I was wrong... just came back to consciousness, after taking another long look at the pumps sitting side by side... (good thing I don't have a slate or concrete floor here in the Kitchen where my computer sits... LOL)

Matt, I've said it before; You have some great looking pumps!

I do believe in all honesty... That these two particular pumps (really all shoebox equipped pumps) would enjoy the mild PNW weather and gentle breezes of Longview WA much more than anywhere else... So when you are in the area again, please just drop them off here... Of course I will allow you to have the proper visitation rights befitting the Owner of these pumps...

Say... Dec 25th of every other year... Except if the year has an odd number in it... And visitation will be from 23:59:59 to 00:00:01... Now I ask everyone; Doesn't that seem fair?
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk