Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ They turned up!!! - Mon Aug 26 2013 03:21 AM
I am sure most of you guys seen these posted in buys of the week and the for sale section. I bought them from Anthony. There was only one door between the three pumps. I was going to pick the best parts for one pump and sell the other usable parts. I got one pump apart and got a call from Anthony telling me the person he got them from found the doors. He gave me first chance to buy them, so now they are not parts pumps. I started taking some paint off a couple of the doors.

Posted By: MARK SMITH Re: They turned up!!! - Mon Aug 26 2013 03:35 AM
Matt,stop it!Wow! That is unreal!Great.Thanks for sharing.Those doors are like gold.Mark
Posted By: hri_2008 Re: They turned up!!! - Mon Aug 26 2013 03:51 AM
Great looking pumps in the condition I look for.
If it was up to me I would replace the missing parts and call it a job well done on all 3 of these pumps.
Posted By: Big Block Cat Re: They turned up!!! - Mon Aug 26 2013 03:54 AM
Matt, That Norwalk decal is incredible!! I hope you can get to the Seaside decal on the red one as well. Keep us updated on them. Thanks again Anthony
Posted By: djhubba Re: They turned up!!! - Tue Aug 27 2013 12:07 AM
They are awesome..way cool smile
Posted By: JimT Re: They turned up!!! - Tue Aug 27 2013 12:10 AM
Matt- your like a pump magnet. Congrats.
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: They turned up!!! - Tue Aug 27 2013 01:49 AM
A lucky pump magnet...those are tough doors to find in good shape!
Posted By: keithia Re: They turned up!!! - Tue Aug 27 2013 02:03 AM
There must be more pumps with decals on the West coast. I don't find many with decals here in the Midwest. Cool decals at that!!
Posted By: oltoydoc@vintagegas.com Re: They turned up!!! - Tue Aug 27 2013 02:04 AM
Enough already Matt, you won! lol
Posted By: 983jeremy Re: They turned up!!! - Tue Aug 27 2013 03:38 AM
Love that Norwalk! Very nice....
Posted By: fast66 Re: They turned up!!! - Tue Aug 27 2013 07:55 PM
Matt, you are simply the best... at finding those pumps and taking them/making them to that perfect patina state we all love - a true work of art! Keep it up :-)
Claes
Posted By: advertologist Re: They turned up!!! - Tue Aug 27 2013 10:06 PM
Originally Posted By: 983jeremy
Love that Norwalk! Very nice....

ditto.. cool
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk