Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: WJHcurator Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display - Wed Aug 28 2013 03:10 AM
Hello all. I just completed a smalls collection/display for our museum's display on our early gas stations. I know that Bob and Al will probably be happy to see this. They have been a big help but I wish to thank all of you for your help that you have been giving me for almost two years in my quest to put together the display I am working on. I would be happy to answer any questions that you might have about this display. Yes most of the items are reproductions that I did but there a few originals there. Can you spot them?
WJCurator
Utahbob

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Posted By: Tbirdgas Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display - Wed Aug 28 2013 03:31 AM
Love It!!See a Few in the that I Need!!
Posted By: Neil Gerrard Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display - Wed Aug 28 2013 03:39 AM
Excellent display! I think the buy Associated gas and oil patch is a different company, could be wrong, might have happened once or twice.
Posted By: advertologist Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display - Wed Aug 28 2013 03:46 AM
colorful, well done.. cool
Posted By: Bob Richards Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display - Wed Aug 28 2013 03:48 AM
Excellent display, Bob!

I bet the Museum is thrilled with your long hours and hard work!!

I am happy, that I was able to help in a small way to make such a display possible...
Posted By: hri_2008 Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display - Wed Aug 28 2013 04:21 AM
Looks amazing, so colorful and animated.
At first I thought it was a computer generated image until I started reading your post.
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display - Wed Aug 28 2013 05:24 AM
Looks great, Bob. I'm sure you rearranged that a few times before you had it laid out perfectly. Very visually balanced.
Posted By: WJHcurator Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display - Wed Aug 28 2013 06:32 AM

Thanks to all for your positive comments. It is very much appreciated coming from a bunch of great guys.
WJCurator
Posted By: VEEDOL_AL1 Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display - Wed Aug 28 2013 01:57 PM
LOOKS AWESOME Bob!!!! I know you have spent a lot of hrs getting this display ready..its takes a lot of time to get it arranged like you did....I`M sure the Museum loves having you there,you`ve done a sooper job with the Oil & Gas section there!!! keep up the great work your doing...

Alan
Posted By: djhubba Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display - Thu Aug 29 2013 03:44 PM
WAY COOL..GREAT job..looks awesome
Posted By: Gas globe guy Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display - Thu Aug 29 2013 05:35 PM
Looks great!!! I have 2 matchbooks I would donate to the museum.
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display - Thu Aug 29 2013 06:36 PM
Great display! I'm glad that the Oldgas.com community helped out.
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display - Thu Aug 29 2013 07:09 PM
Sweet!!
Posted By: WJHcurator Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display - Thu Aug 29 2013 08:15 PM
Noah, I would love to get some real matchbooks to have in the display. Only two in the photo are real the rest I reproduced. Please let me know if they are still available.
WJCurator
Posted By: Gas globe guy Re: Completed Associated Flying A/Veedol Display - Thu Aug 29 2013 08:57 PM
They are yours! I am glad to see them go to a museum!!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk