Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Maxgas My Favorite place to Shop & get some Gas, Etc. - Thu Jan 23 2014 02:28 PM
I thought some of you people would also like my favorite place to get a fill up and some other goodies while I'm there too. This place is about 7 miles from my house. There other motto is:
"If they don't have it, you don't need it!"

Attached picture IMG_1885.JPG
Posted By: JimT Re: My Favorite place to Shop & get some Gas, Etc. - Thu Jan 23 2014 02:32 PM
Perfect one stop shop for spur of the moment, drunken shotgun weddings!
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: My Favorite place to Shop & get some Gas, Etc. - Thu Jan 23 2014 02:33 PM
I think they have the order wrong. From top to bottom it should read: beer, guns and then wedding gowns! Do they sell baby supplies? :-)
Posted By: texacokie Re: My Favorite place to Shop & get some Gas, Etc. - Thu Jan 23 2014 02:45 PM
Man your gas is high!...2.89 here.
Posted By: Jay Leeper Re: My Favorite place to Shop & get some Gas, Etc. - Thu Jan 23 2014 03:24 PM
Originally Posted By: texacokie
Man your gas is high!...2.89 here.

Amazingly green for this time of year in Maine also. LOL
We were about that high here over the summer.
I love it !
Northern California could use a few places like that.
Posted By: Maxgas Re: My Favorite place to Shop & get some Gas, Etc. - Thu Jan 23 2014 04:13 PM
I took the photo this summer but I think that the fuel prices are about the same right now. We are in the middle of the Polar Vortex for it's about -5 here today with a good snowpack on the ground. I could use some green trees etc. right about now.

Reminds me of the ad :
For sale wedding dress & shot gun, wedding never worn, shot gun used once !!!

Dave
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk