Oldgas.com Home

Thanks Everyone! smile
Posted By: gmstuff Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - June 23rd-29th, 2014 - Sun Jun 29 2014 11:40 PM
I'm a little late with our Columbus buys.. I was a great show for automotive stuff and some great non petro stuff, I'll post those photos in the non petro section also.. Enjoy, Keith

NOS Weed Chain pricer..

Great stuff Keith!...I was able to purchase this unusual globe..
Was able to find this neat 36" DSP sign at a local flea market this morning.

Aaron

Attached picture image.jpg
Posted By: danlap99 Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - June 23rd-29th, 2014 - Mon Jun 30 2014 12:02 AM
Small (8"x12") Indian gasoline pump plate and a 1938 SUPER Texaco 15" porcelain globe

Attached picture IMG_1552.JPG
Attached picture IMG_1553.JPG
Picked up these 5 globes and 2 singles on a little Mississippi road trip Saturday morning. The Heart of Dixie globes are pretty rare and came out of Mobile, Alabama.
Also, bought this pretty nice Cadillac DSP 42 inch sign a couple weeks ago
Been looking for one of these for years...

Attached picture 0628141135-00.jpg
Got a 16.5" Mobilgas globe and a Kendall DeLuxe Gill body. Also picked up some Velvagas Ethyl NOS lenses and a Mobil sign.

Attached picture mobilgas globe 16.5.jpg
Attached picture Kendall deluxe globe.jpg
Attached picture Velvagas lense.jpg
Attached picture mobil sign.jpg
Posted By: moore798 Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - June 23rd-29th, 2014 - Mon Jun 30 2014 12:21 AM
Been on the hunt for some time.Thanks to a fellow Okie and Old Gasser,I will turn this into a curb side.

Attached picture 25 in sunray 001.JPG
A few of my buys the past few weeks. Happy to get the original Galena oil clock to go with my small Galena collection:

Cool Farm Bureau sign advertising Gasoline/Kerosene

Thanx very much Doc!
Really great stuff everyone!!!
Really stoked to have picked this up yesterday! I literally did a small happy dance when I won it.
Some other Great maps came with it too.

Attached picture DSCF4190r.jpg
Attached picture DSCF4185r.jpg
Attached picture DSCF4191r.jpg
Attached picture DSCF4192r.jpg
Killer Maps Specially the Rainbow!, Not like I'm a Rainbow kinda guy! LOL Jim
Got this lot from a swap meet in the UP.

Attached picture image.jpg
Great graphics inside the Veltex.
Also got this NOS Columbia Tire on a new wheel.

Attached picture DSCF4193r.jpg
Attached picture DSCF4198r.jpg
Attached picture DSCF4200r.jpg
Originally Posted By: hancock-oil
Really??? See you at Fred's.....
Posted By: junknjohn Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - June 23rd-29th, 2014 - Mon Jun 30 2014 03:27 AM
Picked up another Wayne 60 Showcase and a nice MS 80 add glass top

Attached picture 60-80.jpg
Posted By: Mike M. Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - June 23rd-29th, 2014 - Mon Jun 30 2014 03:40 AM
Great stuff everyone!!!

Brian, I wondered who bit on that Energee PPP! Nice Buy.
Nice stuff everybody. Slow week for me in the gas&oil stuff.

Attached picture union 76 no smoking.jpg
Originally Posted By: hancock-oil

Jim, For a Guy that lives in San Jose, your Color Full Enough!
Posted By: s932 Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - June 23rd-29th, 2014 - Mon Jun 30 2014 08:31 AM
Here are my CTO buys a Purol globe and a Purol sign both I have been after for a long time. The texaco globe my wife's friend found it on fb for sale. I was the only person to call her so pretty happy to get it

Thx to fellow oldgasser Ben for hooking me up with these lion cams, got the hd off the bay and the hippo I bought

Attached picture 6302014 002.jpg
Attached picture 6302014 003.jpg
Attached picture 6302014 004.jpg
Picked this up yesterday after the flea market.

Great stuff everyone...
Pulled this Sharmeter out of a barn last Thursday. The stuff is still out there!!!

Posted By: K W FRITH Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - June 23rd-29th, 2014 - Tue Jul 01 2014 04:51 PM
Nice one Joey! Put that Sunray ripple on top of that pump and give it some color! Great find!!!
Nice stuff guys. Been looking for nice 6' signs for my downtown building. Got this one bought yesterday.

Attached picture 6mustang.jpg
Wow!!! Very nice pumps and signs!
Here is my globe I picked up in Great Bend tonight from a gentlemen who bought it at an auction in town in 1977. Im very happy to have it! It's perfect on both sides and no cracks on the body.

Attached picture IMG_0442.jpg
Posted By: rbonitz Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - June 23rd-29th, 2014 - Wed Jul 02 2014 11:19 AM

I'll probably move this outdoors...but couldn't resist putting this tiger in the barn.
Posted By: Tokheim Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - June 23rd-29th, 2014 - Wed Jul 02 2014 01:12 PM

Made a road trip for some rust Sunday, rested my back Monday, unloaded yesterday after work! Met a great couple...all 3 were used on and came from the same farm which the guys family has had for generations. He remembers the small pre-visible stop working so they shoved it under the chicken coop and were given the Simplex. When it stopped working got the Wayne slider and used it till "not that long ago". (Long enough for the hose to weather to the point of snapping in pieces by hand)

One of my friends stayed after the unloading and bs'ed about pumps and old stuff, kept going on about the old small carriage/garage pump which I think is an American A or 9??... how cool it would look restored, etc.... he would do this & that and put in in his living room or kitchen if it were him...so I called his bluff and gave it to him. His son went with me to pick them all up and is all into the hunt, I'm helping to spread the disease smile They are looking forward to restoring it.

Posted By: powerlube Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - June 23rd-29th, 2014 - Thu Jul 03 2014 03:29 AM
Butch- will you put me on the list for that one? Killer sign!
Great pumps all, love that Sharmeter though.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk