Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: LOWright Just a little sale down the road after work! - Sat Oct 25 2014 08:00 PM
Heard about a little sale down the road from work, it started this morning at 8:00 i think. I thought i would stop by to see the junk that was left at 4:00, you know how they are (get there early or don't go at all) good stuffs gone in the first hour or less. Well these two fry's must have been over priced but i got there just in time for the price reduction for sunday. I made an offer which they turned down at first but then i told them i couldn't bring this wad of cash (in my hand) back tomorrow. Pay the lady he said! LOL

Attached picture gas pumps fry pair.jpg
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Just a little sale down the road after work! - Sat Oct 25 2014 08:03 PM
. Nice score!
Posted By: 1965CHPCSP Re: Just a little sale down the road after work! - Sat Oct 25 2014 10:05 PM
Double Ditto!!
Very nice!
Mike
Posted By: BlkAngus Re: Just a little sale down the road after work! - Sat Oct 25 2014 11:20 PM
wow must be nice to carry 4-5000 in cash around nice score!!!!
Posted By: LOWright Re: Just a little sale down the road after work! - Sun Oct 26 2014 12:17 AM
Thanks Guys!
Posted By: 47reo-travis Re: Just a little sale down the road after work! - Sun Oct 26 2014 12:23 AM
You lucky day Owen . Nice pumps!
Posted By: advertologist Re: Just a little sale down the road after work! - Sun Oct 26 2014 12:30 AM
Originally Posted By: BlkAngus
wow must be nice to carry 4-5000 in cash around nice score!!!!

I think you did alright, good score... cool
Posted By: Boxcar Re: Just a little sale down the road after work! - Sun Oct 26 2014 12:39 AM
The only thing better than one is one of each...
Posted By: philmccauley Re: Just a little sale down the road after work! - Sun Oct 26 2014 12:41 AM
Owen is a great guy and good things come to those. Plus he is the mayor of the great city of Louisville, KY doesn't hurt either.
Posted By: Tom Stover Re: Just a little sale down the road after work! - Sun Oct 26 2014 12:50 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Just a little sale down the road after work! - Sun Oct 26 2014 02:00 AM
Very nice!
Posted By: Bbburke Re: Just a little sale down the road after work! - Sun Oct 26 2014 06:34 AM
Originally Posted By: philmccauley
Owen is a great guy and good things come to those. Plus he is the mayor of the great city of Louisville, KY doesn't hurt either.

If Louisville was Mayberry. Owen would be Sheriff Andy Taylor. Very talented, well respected, and generally makes all the right choices. I, on the other hand, would be Deputy Barny Fife. Only allowed one bullet that must be kept in my shirt pocket at all times.
Hey Very cool!! Sounds like them pumps had traveled through time all these years waiting to meet up with you.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Just a little sale down the road after work! - Sun Oct 26 2014 01:52 PM
VERY NICE Owen! Tough to find pumps that look that good! I bet they don't ever get restored!
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: Just a little sale down the road after work! - Sun Oct 26 2014 02:03 PM
...looks like previously restored pumps that were left out in the weather to me?
Posted By: Big Block Cat Re: Just a little sale down the road after work! - Sun Oct 26 2014 05:57 PM
Awesome pumps Owen!
Posted By: philmccauley Re: Just a little sale down the road after work! - Sun Oct 26 2014 11:54 PM
See why I have to buy pumps from you Anthony?
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Just a little sale down the road after work! - Mon Oct 27 2014 01:34 AM
Awesome looking Mae West's!!
Posted By: sanford Re: Just a little sale down the road after work! - Thu Oct 30 2014 01:01 AM
Nice score!
Posted By: VEEDOL_AL1 Re: Just a little sale down the road after work! - Sat Nov 01 2014 03:59 PM
great score Owen!!!!
Alan
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk