Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: zgusto any one know this seller? Sky Chief Texaco - Tue Feb 23 2016 07:10 AM
New to the forum, and just starting to do signs (I do cars and other memorabilia.
Amazed at the fraud out there and Kudos to those of you that police it and shame on people who do it, or let it slide or knock those who help

this seller has a few items that I like. The Sky Chief stuff with dates look good to my ameteur eye, but what about the sinclair?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141895423703?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Sorry for the long link...don't have that skill down.

Thanks
Ebay Item # 141895423703

Attached picture pic.jpg
IMO its real.
Posted By: Wes Maxwell Re: any one know this seller? Sky Chief Texaco - Tue Feb 23 2016 01:51 PM
Sinclair looks good to me. I have seen them sell for less money..
Posted By: Mike M. Re: any one know this seller? Sky Chief Texaco - Tue Feb 23 2016 08:39 PM
All looks good but prices are a bit high.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: any one know this seller? Sky Chief Texaco - Wed Feb 24 2016 02:33 PM
Rather than ebay, go to the Peotone, Illinois swap meet. Introduce yourself to the vendors and ask questions. You will be impressed with the vast array of offerings and the willingness of the vendors to help with questions.
The experience will also help you when viewing Ebay.
Posted By: zgusto Re: any one know this seller? Sky Chief Texaco - Fri Feb 26 2016 04:39 AM
I'd like to go to Peotone, but I will be in Indy (hopefully) watching the Hawkeyes play. If they lose, I am going to try and make it...
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk