Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: canadianoilguy i have reported this guy 4 times - Thu Nov 12 2009 10:06 PM
GRIZZLY GASOLINE OLD PORCELAIN ENAMEL SIGN ebay # 220509255440

another fake form the same guy. they all have the same fake patina on the back... everyone help report this person! Thanks
Posted By: DP Re: i have reported this guy 4 times - Thu Nov 12 2009 11:09 PM
That back is a hoot. It's as bad as any I've seen. Reminds me of those Argentina signs.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: i have reported this guy 4 times - Fri Nov 13 2009 12:23 AM
Well look who the seller is!!!! This guy has been reported in this forum and talked about so many times that its hard to believe he's back! Don't worry, all of his stuff is phony!
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: i have reported this guy 4 times - Fri Nov 13 2009 12:32 AM
Pull up the item on ebay and click on the "report item" button. It gives you choices of several reasons for reporting the item and another box to air your personal views.
I PUT:A counterfeit of a very valuable sign and the presentation of it as being original represents FRAUD!
If enough people will keep reporting these fradulent items, maybe ebay will do something! I hope!
Posted By: gasoildude Re: i have reported this guy 4 times - Fri Nov 13 2009 04:15 PM
Any more I think Ebay cares money & thats it smile
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk