Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Old Iron Golden Eagle Plate on Ebay - Sat Nov 14 2009 03:52 PM
Item 300366908741 (hope I got that right). Is that real? I think I heard somewhere that one had repoped. I've always wanted one of those but was afraid to go after one I couldn't really look at. I usually lay off things I'm not sure of, but I really want one of those. Canada? Size?

What do you think? thank you.
Posted By: advertologist Re: Golden Eagle Plate on Ebay - Sat Nov 14 2009 05:03 PM
When you pay with paypal you can send it back if not happy.
You"ll know when received, it looks alright by the picture's, the only thing I would be hesitant about is that it is in Canada & I don't think you can get delivery confirmation going out of the country as proof that they received it back.
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Golden Eagle Plate on Ebay - Sat Nov 14 2009 05:58 PM
Looks OK to me. I have 2 I bought @ IG yrs ago that came from Canada. ! 1 is like being offered & other has a blue & white band.
Posted By: Wes Hague Re: Golden Eagle Plate on Ebay - Wed Nov 18 2009 10:42 AM
If your looking for an original Golden Eagle pump sign, and 100% original, John Mancino has one or did and I guarantee it is an original as it used to be mine and I'm from Canada, there is no problem buying from Canada thru Paypal, all rules apply both ways across the border..check him out at www.gasstuff.com
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk