Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: 1970mach Can You Imagine A wall of these Mobiloil Signs? - Wed Jan 26 2011 07:31 PM
Check this out! Could you imagine discovering a wall of these! Look at the 3rd picture in the auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-GARGOYLE-MOBIL-...=item35af8b8e65
Posted By: strnge Re: Can You Imagine A wall of these Mobiloil Signs? - Wed Jan 26 2011 07:40 PM
WOW
Posted By: DP Re: Can You Imagine A wall of these Mobiloil Signs? - Wed Jan 26 2011 07:47 PM
Some people get all the luck. It looks like at least 9 of them in that picture. Who knows how many originally. He say's they were covering the barn.
I'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE WITH GOODYEAR VERTICALS.

ONLY QUESTION IS THE CLEANED OFF SIGN IS JUST AN EXAMPLE. THE ONE YOU ARE BIDDING ON IS STILL COVERED WITH PAINT I GUESS AND THERE ARE 2 (?) DIFFERENT STYLES. PIG IN A POKE AS FAR AS CONDITION GOES. JM3C.
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: Can You Imagine A wall of these Mobiloil Signs? - Wed Jan 26 2011 08:34 PM
...if you take the bare spot on the left to be where two signs once were, that's 12 total on that side...
Ya'd think the Moron would clean the sign Before posting. GEEZE, he's had the signs since 2008, now he's in a hurry to sell!
Posted By: 57tbirdkid Re: Can You Imagine A wall of these Mobiloil Signs? - Wed Jan 26 2011 10:33 PM
That's a cool find. Not to far from me. Whats the going rate for these ?
Posted By: 1970mach Re: Can You Imagine A wall of these Mobiloil Signs? - Wed Jan 26 2011 11:16 PM
if you look at his completed auctions they have sold for as high as 1k...
He must have a bunch,they have been advertised and sold for at least a year around NY.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk