Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: pumpingethyl "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 03:22 AM
Posted By: Bob Richards Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 03:26 AM
Well I did make a offer on Lacie51's sign. I think my bid is/ was too much, but ebay made me raise my first offer of .01 to .99

I hope others will show their support for this ***** by also making honest offers. If I remember correctly Mr. Mas claimed that all of us secretly want to own these fake pieces of ......
Posted By: Neil Gerrard Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 03:30 AM
There was a stack of NOS ones at Chehalis swap meet many years ago. I'm still looking for one, think I'll pass on that one.
Posted By: GILMORE Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 06:55 AM
Originally Posted By: Bob Richards
... but ebay made me raise my first offer of .01 to .99

LOL
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 11:35 AM
Lacie51 ought to be banned from ebay too for his deceiving ads. What a bunch of Junk
Posted By: 1970mach Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 12:27 PM
You guys have him all wrong...He will never be banned. If you guys took the time to review his ads in total you will see that he has been awarded by eBay for his OUTSTANDING Achievement as a power seller! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Attached picture rsz_coke-3.jpg
Posted By: Bud Miley Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 02:02 PM
He sure is proud of it. $349 and it looks like he already sold one. That girl doesnt have any outstanding qualities that I can see either besides her Dentyne smile.
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 02:31 PM
The good thing about posting his name over and over on here is when you Google LACIE51 one of the top posts is a link to the discussions we have had on here about his FAKE signs.

As long as we keep it going, I would think it would stay on top
Posted By: roger cherry Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 02:40 PM
Outstanding achievment award------ now thats funny, I don't care who you are!!!!! LOL
Posted By: Bud Miley Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 02:53 PM
Originally Posted By: KZ1000
The good thing about posting his name over and over on here is when you Google LACIE51 one of the top posts is a link to the discussions we have had on here about his FAKE signs.

As long as we keep it going, I would think it would stay on top

Yeah But you should be aware your comments are libel and that Courtney Love made a bunch of slanderous comments against a fashion designer on Twitter page that cost her $430K. I just read this..and you should also before you run your mouth too much.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/arti...397cf77f33e637d
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 02:57 PM
Sue Me
I am stating facts his signs are fake made up junk
Posted By: Madison Oil Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 03:06 PM
Sue Me

When you start talking about someone other than yourself, you are beginning to get into dangerous territory. Get it?
Posted By: roger cherry Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 03:18 PM
Outstanding achievment award------ now thats funny, I don't care who you are!!!!! LOL
Posted By: Neil Gerrard Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 04:57 PM
To the 2 legal eagles, anyone can post their opinion. It's my opinion that his signs are ***** and he's deceptive in his descriptions, I guess he can sue me too
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 06:03 PM
Originally Posted By: roger cherry

NEITHER DOES EBAY
Posted By: roger cherry Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 06:21 PM
Anyone can sue anyone. But the only way for a case like that to work is that the person doing the liable or slander has to "believe" it is NOT true and is only damaging the person. Proving all that is very hard. Example, if I "believe" what I am saying to be so, no matter how damaging it is, no slander or lieable has been commited. Guys, you will have to trust me on this one, as I have been down that road before, literally. Not saying this as a "armchair" lawyer......
Posted By: Bud Miley Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 07:40 PM
Sue Me

FYI, I dont care myself what wonderful comments you always seem to have as this is not my internet bulletin board. Good luck as I am sure if Lacie51 wants to sue you he probably has enough money to do so. I also think it will be your responsbility to prove to the judge that your comments are fact.
Posted By: Bob Richards Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 07:54 PM
Bud, you don't seem to like it here. It seems as if the only time you come out of the woodwork is to bitch about something someone said. You don't seem to share anything about yourself or your collection, as I remember.

I for one wonder why you are here?

If you took the time and read the threads concerning, Lacie51, you would read where he said he could care less if he distorts the originality of his items. In fact you could go to Cheese's site and read the same thing, where he brags that he was asked to leave Oldgas (his words, paraphrased). Except there they cut off the discussion very fast....

Mr. Mas made it clear, atleast to me, that he thought the marketplace should be flooded with unmarked repops and fantasy items marketed as originals.
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 08:43 PM
Bud Miley, I Honestly believe you are involved with these repro guys, Because that is all you seem to do on this site is defend them and defend reproduction signs. Are You the Mysterious sign Maker?
Posted By: Bud Miley Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 09:44 PM
KZ1000, I sell farm equipment for John Deere Co and wouldnt know the first thing about sign making.
Posted By: Watchdog1 Re: "Only 2 in the World" ?????????? - Sun Mar 06 2011 09:45 PM
This topic is being close.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk