Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Fueluser Is this Sinclair restroom sign real? - Wed Jun 08 2011 12:39 AM
Is this Sinclair restroom sign real? 150616034209 I see it ended but the adhesive pads threw me. Wonder when double sided "pads" came into existence? Thanks John
Posted By: keithia Re: Is this Sinclair restroom sign real? - Wed Jun 08 2011 12:59 AM
I have one and it is real. They are made of masonite or something. That one was cheap.
Posted By: advertologist Re: Is this Sinclair restroom sign real? - Wed Jun 08 2011 01:06 AM
I have the same one also....Real
Posted By: thermactor Re: Is this Sinclair restroom sign real? - Wed Jun 08 2011 01:39 AM
Wow that was super-cheap!
Posted By: Fueluser Re: Is this Sinclair restroom sign real? - Wed Jun 08 2011 09:44 AM
I actually bought it (and I thought it also was a great deal) but like I said the sticky pads through me. I buy most of my items with buy it now (when they are listed cheap) because I can never go toe to toe with the deeper pocketed people. Wife gets a little (and actually I mean a very little) annoyed when we are home and every 15 - 30 minuted I check newly listed items. But its the only way I can get anything. LOL LOL Thanks again for the confirmation that it was a good purchase. John
Posted By: agentsteel53 Re: Is this Sinclair restroom sign real? - Wed Jun 08 2011 04:11 PM
Quote:
Wonder when double sided "pads" came into existence?

early 30s is when pressure-sensitive adhesives really started getting used in a variety of form factors. Scotch Tape came about in 1934 or so.
Posted By: Fueluser Re: Is this Sinclair restroom sign real? - Thu Jun 09 2011 02:34 AM
WOW who would have guessed. Thanks for the info. John
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk