Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Cold Pizza Michelin Man Air Compressor - Wed May 16 2012 12:40 AM
It was inevitable...
Posted By: porcelain-neon Re: Michelin Man Air Compressor - Wed May 16 2012 12:51 AM
If by inevitable you mean something from the show ending up on ebay, this is not the first time...a couple weeks back, that cafe neon sign that Rick bought from the pickers and restored and sold for big bucks was on ebay...started at a thousand bucks and didn't get a bid, LOL
Posted By: 57tbirdkid Re: Michelin Man Air Compressor - Wed May 16 2012 12:54 AM
Same thing with the eco 15 no bids at $750 Rick said $3k what a joke
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Michelin Man Air Compressor - Wed May 16 2012 01:02 AM
That's what I meant.Someone believing his price evaluation.
Posted By: strnge Re: Michelin Man Air Compressor - Wed May 16 2012 05:17 PM
Rick is an idiot when it comes to price evaluations. If you notice, he doesn't restore his items, he puts his own flair on them as well as his own colors. I would never take anything to him.
Posted By: advertologist Re: Michelin Man Air Compressor - Wed May 16 2012 05:28 PM
Rick's prices & reality are 2 different things.. cool
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: Michelin Man Air Compressor - Wed May 16 2012 05:33 PM
Originally Posted By: strnge
If you notice, he doesn't restore his items, he puts his own flair on them as well as his own colors. I would never take anything to him.

x2
Posted By: LC 336 Re: Michelin Man Air Compressor - Wed May 16 2012 06:33 PM
UNREAL!!!!

What was the auction # on the neon sign?
Posted By: LOWright Re: Michelin Man Air Compressor - Wed May 16 2012 07:40 PM
Originally Posted By: advertologist
Rick's prices & reality are 2 different things.. cool

How else could you charge what he charges to restore something but to inflate the value to make it look like you will come out in the end! More like take it in the end! (the rear end)
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk