Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: GasCan Clear Vision 410 Hexagon Visible Pump (not mine) - Thu Aug 30 2012 01:48 PM
Saw this one on Kijiji.ca from Moosomin Saskatchewan near the Manitoba border. Thought I'd post it up for you guys that like you're visible's.

http://sarnia.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-a...QAdIdZ405359063

Corrected link.
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: Clear Vision 410 Hexagon Visible Pump (not mine) - Thu Aug 30 2012 02:31 PM
...nice Gulf sign, where's the visible?...
Posted By: GasCan Re: Clear Vision 410 Hexagon Visible Pump (not mine) - Thu Aug 30 2012 04:22 PM
Woops...My bad wrong link.

Here's the right one for the 410 pump.

http://sarnia.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-a...QAdIdZ405359063
Posted By: Bullitt1 Re: Clear Vision 410 Hexagon Visible Pump (not mine) - Thu Aug 30 2012 04:38 PM
WOW.....The only way I would pay $6000!!!!is if it came with two more pumps!!!
Nice rare pump, big bucks though.
Posted By: GasCan Re: Clear Vision 410 Hexagon Visible Pump (not mine) - Thu Aug 30 2012 05:23 PM
I have no idea what it's actually worth, just know that it's pretty rare. The guy obviously knows what he has, but it may be worth a call to see if he has more of a fair minded sale price to make it move. Moosomin is a pretty small old town right along the Saskatchewan and Manitoba border and about 2 hours up from North Dakota. Might be closer to Kevin Frith than anyone else. Just thought I'd throw it out there.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Clear Vision 410 Hexagon Visible Pump (not mine) - Thu Aug 30 2012 05:34 PM
I like it but theres no sense in even calling at that price!
Posted By: GasCan Re: Clear Vision 410 Hexagon Visible Pump (not mine) - Thu Aug 30 2012 06:50 PM
Sometimes all a guy needs is a reality check and all of a sudden the price changes. I've bought many things that people had high prices on and got them for half what they thought it was worth. All it took was an email or a call to set them on the right path to the items value and I scooped it because nobody else thought it was worth the call as it was over priced?

Not saying...just sayin! smile

Hell...maybe just offer the guy some Canadian Back Bacon and a case of Blue and you just might find a deal. (lol)
Posted By: Alex Re: Clear Vision 410 Hexagon Visible Pump (not mine) - Thu Aug 30 2012 09:27 PM
I'd go with the Molson
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk